• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I need someone to hold erik for me since he's moving without my knowing ;___;

Can someone hold Whitney for me? I don't really like Alfonso, and I'm not waiting forever for him to move. All I have to do is cycle 16 villagers, and then I can move her back in.

i need someone to hold my beau, too...

ah i wish i could hold him for you ;-; I would if i could </3

I need someone to hold erik for me since he's moving without my knowing ;___;

I'll hold him if you'd like o:

Would anyone hold Goose for me?

I can also hold onto Goose for you if you want c:

Can someone hold Whitney for me? I don't really like Alfonso, and I'm not waiting forever for him to move. All I have to do is cycle 16 villagers, and then I can move her back in.

I could hold her if you want o:

I'll hold them as long as you don't care about originality. ofc i won't change catchphrase and greetings though and my retail is full so no one is able to sell their furniture

I could hold her if you want o:

I'll hold them as long as you don't care about originality. ofc i won't change catchphrase and greetings though and my retail is full so no one is able to sell their furniture

That'd be great. I can start TTing her out right now if you want.

Last edited:
Looking for someone who can hold Coco for me so I can transfer her to my other town :) Please PM me if you are able to

Last edited:
Could someone hold Freya for me so I can get her though the 16 villager cycle? I accidentally made her in boxes because I had no idea she was leaving and I really don't want her to move TTATT but Isabelle said she's leaving I haven't got into the game yet but ugh TTATT she didn't even say anything but I TTed to try and get someone else out :( please help TT3TT EDIT: Nvm I found someone ;w;

Last edited:
anyone willing to hold Beau for me? :c He moved in a bad spot and I'd really like to keep him ;n;

Do you still need someone to hold him?

And could someone hold Muffy for me? I just want to move her to another town, so I could get her back quickly

Could someone please hold my Fang? I can pay in IGB, TBT or hybrids. VM me or post on here. I need him to be held for approximately 30 days.

Last edited:
I can fast hold Villigers, for a matter of hours or something. I have a cycle town.
If you need a villiger transport or something I can help. :). Tbt is preferred payment, around 70 tbt is good if you need my help.

disregard, sorry :)

Last edited:
Need somebody to hold Julian for me while I cycle 16 villagers. He moved into a really bad spot and now I'm sad.

Looking for somebody to hold onto Maple and get her into boxes asap. I want her in my second town. She is not in boxes yet and she probably won't be until someone offers to hold onto her. Please send me a PM if you're willing, and we can discuss. I may not check back here, so please message me.

Back