• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Can someone hold Lolly for me? She's leaving today.

EDIT: Nevermind. She already left.

Last edited:
Can someone please hold Marshall and Wolfgang for the 16 villager cycle, please? I need to fill up my town on Amiibo to get them to start moving out naturally, and that means letting those two loose, but I'm attached. Same person would be preferred. Please message soon so I can start TT'ing, I'm off until Monday with the flu. ;-; Thanks!

Will offer payment if desired! Going to try to be prompt
but I can't start anything until they have somewhere to stay.

Last edited:
can someone please hold Frita for me? ;0
she moved into a weird place and I'm glad she's moving for a bit but I love her weird food body and really would like her to come back! :(

Last edited:
Nothing anymore!

Last edited:
Could someone possibly hold Diana for me that'd be willing to TT? I honestly wasn't able to plot reset her and she moved into a very bad spot that i completely forgot I wiped away. Just need her to move for honestly a few minutes!!!

If your willing to sell kabuki I will take him for 4 mil!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willing to take kabuki for 4 mil if interested!

Can someone hold Lopez for me? He set up his house in a really bad spot so I'm just looking to move him. Looking for a Time traveler like me so it can be a back-to-back type thing

in restarting my town and I have 9 dream villagers I want to transfer can anyone hold them?

I'm restarting my town and have 5 of my dream villagers. Is anyone able to hold them while I restart?

EvilPika123 and Geowlett,

I can hold your villagers if you still need them held

Friend code: 2337-7558-1333

Last edited:
This is going to take a while for me to actually do, but I want to find someone to do it in advance. I have two towns now, and my second one has Knox, who I want to cycle out. However, I want Knox to transfer to my first town, but I only have one 3DS. So, I'd need someone to hold Knox for me and then let me come as my other mayor and transfer him to my other town.

This is going to take a while for me to actually do, but I want to find someone to do it in advance. I have two towns now, and my second one has Knox, who I want to cycle out. However, I want Knox to transfer to my first town, but I only have one 3DS. So, I'd need someone to hold Knox for me and then let me come as my other mayor and transfer him to my other town.

I can help out if f you want. I have a second town with enough space.

I'm looking for someone who can hold Stitches for me! I'm not in a hurry. I want to recreate the town he's living in at some point and would like him to be hold til i can move him back in! :)

Could someone hold Poncho for me? Finally have him in my cycling town and I don;t have enough space in my main D:

I only have 1 3DS so I’m looking for someone to hold Rasher for me so I can pick him up with my other town.

Back