• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I am resetting my town unfortunately.
I have six villagers that need to be held.
Chief*
Apollo
Fang
Kyle*
Wolfgang*
Beau
Punchy?

*Needed to be held than anything else

Last edited:
I'd love for someone to hold either Genji or Marshal (both would be even better) for me as they both put their plot in terrible places. :III I wouldn't mind at all paying! PM me if you're interested. ^^ If nothing works out I'll just have to let them void. orz

Looking for someone to hold Soliel while I attempt to re-cycle her to a better spot.
Not an urgent request.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On second thought, I'm going to check for card.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, got her card for $1.80. :)

Last edited:
I need someone to hold Fuchsia for me! She went in boxes without telling me a single word ;-; ....
Willing to pay someone 1mill just to hold her for awhile ^^

I need someone to hold Fuchsia for me! She went in boxes without telling me a single word ;-; ....
Willing to pay someone 1mill just to hold her for awhile ^^

i can hold her for you! :blush: it'll be in my cycling town- is it okay if the igbs go to my main town though? let me know! :)

i can hold her for you! :blush: it'll be in my cycling town- is it okay if the igbs go to my main town though? let me know! :)

Ahhhhhhh thanks so much ;-; .. I just opened up my gates. I'm etoile from ecchi.
And, sure! That's fine with me. Is it okay if I give you the IGBs once I pick her back up again? Or would you prefer it now?

Ahhhhhhh thanks so much ;-; .. I just opened up my gates. I'm etoile from ecchi.
And, sure! That's fine with me. Is it okay if I give you the IGBs once I pick her back up again? Or would you prefer it now?

later is fine! and i'm omw :)

Can someone hold Erik for me? I just want to transfer him to my new town. Let me know willing to pay 1 mil IGB

Help! O'Hare one of my favorite villagers is in boxes and I need someone to hold him and help me get him back I'm willing to pay bells for this Please help! NO LONGER NEEDED

Last edited:
Was wondering if somebody can hold Marshal from my 2nd town, while I cycle him out in my 1st town. :) - I'll pay w/ IGB or TBT if required.

Was wondering if somebody can hold Marshal from my 2nd town, while I cycle him out in my 1st town. :) - I'll pay w/ IGB or TBT if required.

I can hold him in my cycling town if I make a spot, give me a few minutes to have someone leave. :)

can someone please hold julian and roald, my 2 favorite villagers, while i reset my town? i can get them in boxes right away. i'll pay with tbt, in-game bells, anything

I can hold them, just give me a bit a time to make room.

thank you so much!! what would you like in return?

I don't need anything, thanks! I'm working on clearing a spot, it shouldn't take too long I hope.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have a spot. :)

Hello! Can someone hold my zucker and lionel? I amibo cards so I can easily get them out fast

Last edited:
I can hold them. Let me see if I can take both right now.

Back