• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Anchovy is in camp right now and I have no room. Can someone hold onto him for me until someone moves out. ;-;

Last edited:
As of now I only need 2 people! Someone to hold Merengue and someone to hold Cookie! ♡

So I realized that I dislike the layout of my map, but most of my villagers are my dreamies and I refuse to search for them again. So I'm look for 8 people to hold onto:

Wolfgang

Lopez

Cherry

Papi

Bam

Fauna

Goldie

Chief

I prefer if you have a wifi rating over 10. I won't restart until I have the people to hold my precious babies.

Last edited:
Hello I'm hoping someone can hold Cashmere for me while I do a 16 villager cycle. I can hold a villager in trade for this, preferably someone who needs to also do their 16 villager cycle. I am a very serious player so I don't want this trade lasting longer than a week.

My poor little Freya is in boxes please help me I don't want to lose one of my dreamies

Looking to hold.
Marshal!
50 TBT for whoever holds him. :)

Last edited:
Looking to hold.
Stitches
Marshal
Phoebe
Will reset the town and will TT these villagers out as soon as I find someone, 50 TBT for each person who holds, and 150 TBT if someone holds them all. :)

Don't worry about someone holding stitches unless you like the stitches you have bc I have his card and I'll scan him and send you him.

Don't worry about someone holding stitches unless you like the stitches you have bc I have his card and I'll scan him and send you him.
Really?
Great!
Now I just need someone to hold Marshal...

Last edited:
can somebody please hold sally for my bf tomorrow (she's already gone to bed while in boxes)

I had to give Cookie up and don't want that to happen to Cherry can someone please hold her she is being held in boxes while I make a space cycling out Curly or Alfonso double from a newer town. Please let me know as she is in my main wolf town am putting Dobie in but don't want to lose her, I have only a few villagers here I want to keep random new town about a month old in play time so am trying to cycle out someone to put her here. Am on hold until I have her placed for a bit.

I had to give Cookie up and don't want that to happen to Cherry can someone please hold her she is being held in boxes while I make a space cycling out Curly or Alfonso double from a newer town. Please let me know as she is in my main wolf town am putting Dobie in but don't want to lose her, I have only a few villagers here I want to keep random new town about a month old in play time so am trying to cycle out someone to put her here. Am on hold until I have her placed for a bit.

I can try but not sure how long till you'll get her back since I am not TTing.. and uchi villagers have a tendency to not ask to move with me :(

can someone please hold vesta for me? I'm resetting;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only need her held for a day at most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only need her held for a day at most.

Back