Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I am resetting my town unfortunately.
I have six villagers that need to be held.
Chief*
Apollo
Fang
Kyle*
Wolfgang*
Beau
Punchy?

*Needed to be held than anything else

Last edited:
I'd love for someone to hold either Genji or Marshal (both would be even better) for me as they both put their plot in terrible places. :III I wouldn't mind at all paying! PM me if you're interested. ^^ If nothing works out I'll just have to let them void. orz

Looking for someone to hold Soliel while I attempt to re-cycle her to a better spot.
Not an urgent request.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On second thought, I'm going to check for card.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, got her card for $1.80. :)

Last edited:
I need someone to hold Fuchsia for me! She went in boxes without telling me a single word ;-; ....
Willing to pay someone 1mill just to hold her for awhile ^^

I need someone to hold Fuchsia for me! She went in boxes without telling me a single word ;-; ....
Willing to pay someone 1mill just to hold her for awhile ^^

i can hold her for you! :blush: it'll be in my cycling town- is it okay if the igbs go to my main town though? let me know! :)

i can hold her for you! :blush: it'll be in my cycling town- is it okay if the igbs go to my main town though? let me know! :)

Ahhhhhhh thanks so much ;-; .. I just opened up my gates. I'm etoile from ecchi.
And, sure! That's fine with me. Is it okay if I give you the IGBs once I pick her back up again? Or would you prefer it now?

Ahhhhhhh thanks so much ;-; .. I just opened up my gates. I'm etoile from ecchi.
And, sure! That's fine with me. Is it okay if I give you the IGBs once I pick her back up again? Or would you prefer it now?

later is fine! and i'm omw :)

Can someone hold Erik for me? I just want to transfer him to my new town. Let me know willing to pay 1 mil IGB

Help! O'Hare one of my favorite villagers is in boxes and I need someone to hold him and help me get him back I'm willing to pay bells for this Please help! NO LONGER NEEDED

Last edited:
Was wondering if somebody can hold Marshal from my 2nd town, while I cycle him out in my 1st town. :) - I'll pay w/ IGB or TBT if required.

Was wondering if somebody can hold Marshal from my 2nd town, while I cycle him out in my 1st town. :) - I'll pay w/ IGB or TBT if required.

I can hold him in my cycling town if I make a spot, give me a few minutes to have someone leave. :)

can someone please hold julian and roald, my 2 favorite villagers, while i reset my town? i can get them in boxes right away. i'll pay with tbt, in-game bells, anything

thank you so much!! what would you like in return?

I don't need anything, thanks! I'm working on clearing a spot, it shouldn't take too long I hope.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have a spot. :)

Hello! Can someone hold my zucker and lionel? I amibo cards so I can easily get them out fast

Last edited:
Back