• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Chinese Dragon Tail
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Head
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Holiday Candle
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
Crystal Tree
Feedback
100% (12) +
As per request and because we get a lot of reports for incorrectly used prefixes (ignore the incorrect use of a prefix on this thread :p ), this is now the place you should post if you need someone to hold a villager.

Be cautious when letting someone hold a villager. If they are a brand new member or have no WiFi rating, its probably not a good idea to let them hold your villager.

Please note that holding is letting someone keep a hold of your villager with intent on getting it back. Held villagers are not yours to keep or sell/trade/giveaway/auction/let be voided/etc on the Bell tree or on any other site. Failure to hold properly can lead to a negative wifi rating.

Happy holding!

Sweet, next time Kiki pings, I may just have to post here. :)

Although each person has different expectations about what holding a villager means, there should probably be some kind of mention in the OP of things like changing catchphrases, clothes, etc. of a villager since some people might want their villagers to be kept as close to the same as possible. Some things are unpreventable, but people who want others to hold villagers for them should be specific about what they expect.

[Please Hold, will pay!] Graham the Smug Hamster!

Yes, I’m brand new, this really is my first post outside of introduction, and I’m desperate. Guess this sticky post was made just in time!

I was TTing to get a villager out and get another from a friend and managed to mess up horribly! Graham is one of my absolute favorite villagers and a dream villager, and finding him in boxes breaks my heart. I’m willing to pay 2,000,000 to get him back (most of what I have), along with hybrid flowers if desired, and I will prepay some of this if wanted! I can make you a custom design, too, if you want, or digital fan art of your favorite villagers (you’re welcome to visit the Able Sisters in my town to see my designs)! I’ll cycle through as best/fast as I can, I’m still learning, apparently.

Graham is currently:
Wearing a custom shirt with Riku from Kingdom Hearts on it.
In reference to Tron, says “Greetings, Program” and “EndOfLine.”
FEEL FREE TO CHANGE THESE AS NEEDED. I just want my Grahamie-Cracker back.

PLEASE HELP!

P.S. I'm TTing to try to keep him in boxes, but come Sunday I won't be able to anymore! Help!

Last edited:
Just for a heads up I need someone willing to hold Mira for me while I do a 16 Villager cycle as I can only places bridges in my town all close to each other on the same side and letting Mira move will allow me to place a bridge on the other side. She is not in boxes yet but should be soon as I'm starting to time travel now. Please let me know if you can hold her please.

I'm looking for someone who is super trustworthy, will try to keep her as original as possible, and aren't afraid to time travel when I'm ready to take her back. Please keep in mind that 16 villager cycling can take a long time so you'll have to be patient I'll work as quickly as I can though.

Just shoot me a VM or PM if you are interested in holding her for me. ^.^

Edit: Mira has just pinged as is ready to be picked up by someone asap.

Last edited:
anyone willing to hold Beau for me? :c He moved in a bad spot and I'd really like to keep him ;n;

Need someone to Hold A Villager Please!

I posted this in the new villager holding thread but no one seems to be seeing it and I need someone asap as she is in boxes right now and I'd really like to get the 16 villager cycle under way please.

I need someone willing to hold Mira for me while I do a 16 Villager cycle as I can only place bridges in my town all close to each other on the same side and letting Mira move will allow me to place a bridge on the other side. She is in boxes as of now. Please let me know if you can hold her please.

I'm looking for someone who is super trustworthy, will try to keep her as original as possible, and aren't afraid to time travel when I'm ready to take her back. Please keep in mind that 16 villager cycling can take a long time so you'll have to be patient I'll work as quickly as I can though.

I will reward you for holding her of course. ^.^ I'm not sure with yet yet but at the very least when I come back to pick her up I'll send you some TBT if not something extra for helping me out.

Last edited:
Bump! Still looking! You don't have to be willing to TT her out but that'd be ideal as it can take a long time just playing day by day until she moves.

I'll hold Mira for you if you can hold Beau for me? c:
If not, I'll still hold Mira for you cx

I'll hold Mira for you if you can hold Beau for me? c:
If not, I'll still hold Mira for you cx

My gosh sorry! I only just saw this. I actually managed to get a friend to hold her for me. Thanks so much for offering though. I unfortunately can't hold Beau for you as my town is full right now and I wouldn't want to lose him on you while I cycle, sorry! D: Good luck in finding someone to hold him for you though. ^.^

Last edited:
Back