Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Lolly is moving out on the 9th of Feb. and I need someone to hold her for me. I don't know for how long but I need you to be prepared to hold her for a bit. Please pm/vm me if you're willing to!
I also have some requirements which I'll be letting you know once you do.

Can someone hold My Punchy? I'm planning on resseting my town
if you would like to please vm me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone hold My Punchy? I'm planning on resseting my town
if you would like to please vm me

Is somebody able to hold my Deirdre as I reset my town ..? ^^' please vm me if you can ! thank you !

I need someone to hold Savannah, I want to move her to my other town.
Not anytime soon, maybe next week. Post here THEN pm me, please.

I'm thinking of resetting my town so I might need someone to hold Katt and Dora for me for a couple of days or less, please :) PM me if you can help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on resetting my town ^.^

Can somebody hold my Kabuki, along with some bells and items?

I'm willing to pay what little igb or TBT I have, or even a trade of some sort (I have amiibo W. Link?)

Thank you!

Last edited:
I need someone to hold my Kid Kat, he's moving out and I want where he lives to put the cafe.
But I also want him!
Pm or Vm me!
I would prefer someone who cycles, so I can get him back is a reasonable time.

Please have good feedback ratings.

Last edited:
I need someone to hold Ruby for me! She's one of my favs but her house right where I want to build a bridge...

Would anyone be willing to hold onto Rosie for me? I plan to move her from my second town to my main town and only have one 3ds to work with so I can't transfer her myself. So, if someone could help me out that'd be great. Thanks in advance!
She is moving in 4 days from now.

Last edited:
I wanna reset to start a new themed town. Can someone hold Klaus for me while I do the thing?

EDIT: Never mind my sister is gonna let me borrow her copy to use on my old 3DS to do the thing.

Last edited:
Back