amiibo Festival Am I the only one...

MrNewLeak

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
...that thinks this game looks fun?
At first I was disappointed as it wasn't a main series game but as I thought about it I think I prefer having a spin-off because console Animal Crossing games usually aren't as accessible as handheld ones.

I like the idea of the board game and I think the fact that you play through different months with lots of the events and there's even little stories of what happened during the day, I think it's a really neat idea. (Oh, and it's HD, hoorah! :p)

I suggest watching the treehouse gameplay to really get a feel for it, that's where I properly understood the game and it seems really good!

Is there anyone else who thinks that this game looks like it will be really fun?

I thought it looked pretty fun, I'll definitely consider buying it - I was actually relieved that they didn't announce a new regular game. I have a couple copies of NL and I'm still working on those :)

Most people can handle an alternative game with Happy Home Designer since there's New Leaf, but most can't handle the Wii U also getting an alternative game since most were expecting a U version to actually be part of the core series. They'll make excuses like well maybe Nintendo is testing ideas with amiibo, or generating engines to use, but the amiibo have been implemented into other games- AC doesn't need them, all the different apps that use Animal Crossing like Smash, NintendoLand, Mario Kart 8, and the Plaza, they've already got high def renderings of Animal Crossing. They don't need to create anymore spin-offs, but that said, it still incorporates Animal Crossing elements, and don't forget is compatible with HHD, so that's why they're doing them, they're wanting to tie the Wii U/3DS together like the Wii/DS did with the suitcase- very similar here from what I've heard that the animals and their houses can be uploaded into AF. Since I have all of the games, of course I'll be getting it, and its doubutsu no mori counterpart, but nothing else, it shows just what kind of dire straits the Wii U is in right now.

Back