• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Has anyone considered the fact that...

I think is just to the test too see how well it would go over with wii-u owners. I dont own a wii-u but if they decided to do a animal crossing bundle well Nintendo can have all my coins

I thought about that too, but why waste your time on this when you can show an actual AC Wii U game? Kinda upsetting.

I super doubt that this game is proof of ACWiiU. It's more like, "hey let's shove these extra character models we have into a party game and see if we make some money." I'm fine with that. While the game looks boring to me, the fact that they're making it tells me they have faith in AC. Unless something catches my eye later as more is revealed, I'll probably pass on it. But I'm excited to get some new amiibo figures for my collection!

I would rather not get a Wii U Animal Crossing. Nintendo said that next year they plan on revealing more information about the next console. If they do that, then the Wii U will have a very short life span after that. I wouldn't want AC's next big game slapped on a console as it's phased out and, personally, I'm willing to wait a little longer if this is the case. Besides, if they have some extra time to work on it then the game will be better for it right?

Last edited:
I super doubt that this game is proof of ACWiiU. It's more like, "hey let's shove these extra character models we have into a party game and see if we make some money." I'm fine with that. While the game looks boring to me, the fact that they're making it tells me they have faith in AC. Unless something catches my eye later as more is revealed, I'll probably pass on it. But I'm excited to get some new amiibo figures for my collection!

I would rather not get a Wii U Animal Crossing. Nintendo said that next year they plan on revealing more information about the next console. If they do that, then the Wii U will have a very short life span after that. I wouldn't want AC's next big game slapped on a console as it's phased out and, personally, I'm willing to wait a little longer if this is the case. Besides, if they have some extra time to work on it then the game will be better for it right?
I couldn't have said it better.

I will admit, it did look great graphic wise but, I don't want to buy a whole new system for the new AC that will only be used.. to play.. the new AC.. D: I have zero interest in the other games on the Wii U:<
.. I'll probably cave anyway and buy it tho..

Back