• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival This disappoints me, even for a spin-off.

JimmyJacobAC

Turned over a New Leaf
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
They didn't even really do anything other than take New Leaf visuals and upscale them. I expected at least visuals on-par with the Mario Kart 8 track. Boo. Shows how much effort was put into it.

yeah..really.. i watched a bunch of footage and what is it?? like ok cool we build houses. cool. nice. thanks.
i can place a school. nice. cool.

is that it?? just bob the builder but with animal crossing??? because there is a time and a place for bob the builder and it is during ages 3-6 and on pbskids, not acnl.

I'll give these games something; The idea of making yards with furniture and building schools and restaurants is a GREAT idea. I'd love to see the next full Animal Crossing game incorporate stuff like that, along with the new decorating system and rugs and stuff.

yeah..really.. i watched a bunch of footage and what is it?? like ok cool we build houses. cool. nice. thanks.
i can place a school. nice. cool.

is that it?? just bob the builder but with animal crossing??? because there is a time and a place for bob the builder and it is during ages 3-6 and on pbskids, not acnl.

That was Happy Home Designer you are talking about.

This is about that Animal Crossing Party Game.

Yeah tbh they kind of made it ugly, like it looks a mix of CF and NL..and the texture of the grass in NL is much nicer. Everything looks so plastic..but then again it is basically a board game.

Why are people talking about Happy Home Designer..lol.

Back