• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who else agrees Sony soundly beat Xbox and Nintendo this year at E3?

Do you agree or disagree Sony soundly beat Xbox and Nintendo this year at E3?

• I agree

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • I disagree

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

Midoriya

⚾Texas Rangers WS Champs
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
With FF7 Remake, Kingdom Hearts, BO3, and other amazing stuff being released for the PS4, It looks as if Sony has soundly beat Xbox and Nintendo this year at E3. Do you agree or disagree? Discuss.

EDIT: In fact, makes me want to pick up a PS4 along with Mortal Combat X, these games and others, now that I have my own money. :)

Last edited:
Lmao, everyone thinks they won! So do I, I mean they did amazing!

Agreed. As a huge Nintendo fan I have to say I was supremely disappointed in Nintendo's E3 presentation.

There we are, should of put BO3 instead. Lol considering it's now play stations :D

I didn't watch Sony's presentation, but I'm sure anything would be Nintendo's this year. :x

persona 5 too eheheh gahdamn i really want a ps4 now

That's also going to be on the PS3 which is what I'm getting it for since I don't own a PS4.

Same goes for Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm getting that on the Xbox One.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy VII and Shenmue III! I'm scared I'll wake up and realise that this is all a dream. Well if it is, I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

Microsoft beat Sony in the backwards compatibility regard, but Sony beat everyone else by a landslide. They stole E3 with the FF7 remake.

https://twitter.com/MilesVork/status/610628213849632768

basically what everyone's saying they won for, right?

but on the other hand, they also announced Horizon, which had probably the most gorgeous background scenery I've seen from anything at the show

for the most part though, its just skillful PR/marketing that people are much too easily swayed by. they almost certainly did the best on that front, but by no means would I say they "won" either

Last edited:
who cares
nintendo beat them both

they taught me how to beat world 1-1 from super mario bros in that presentation!!
i gotta watch out for that jump because there is no ground!!

Back