• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ★☆~Mewms Chibi Shop~!☆★ Slots Open! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Feedback
100% (22) +
I always seem to start my threads with a gif sooo~
Angel_Beats_2.gif

Waaaaassssuppp ( ̄Д ̄)ノ
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Okay, so imma set this up quick because I'm tired ;u; feel free to ask me if I forgot anything important in this post~

Art shop. Im selling some art. . . .thats pretty much it~ Now that it's summer I have a lot more time on my hands so I figured I might as well take some tbt commissions. I will only be taking two commisions at one time, and it is not first come first serve. I will be taking requests based on what I want to draw, and please don't take offense if I do not pick you! It's nothing personal! I don't really have any prices in mind because I haven't been on here in a while so for now just give me an offer~
*please note that I will not be taking requests based on offer alone though!*

For now I'll just be doing commisions in my chibi style but I may make a style I've been working on available if there is intrest in it XD

☆Art Examples☆
(In spoiler because I work on really big canvases ;A; )
~requests are ordered from newest to oldest~
pengu_couple_by_mewmewmewm1-d8x7axm.png

6cjxuuy.png

2174a750495ee1294b7b343398849014-d8tpq2a.png

I also have a DA which you can find here:
http://mewmewmewm1.deviantart.com

☆Form☆

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer:
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!)
Character/s refs:

☆~other info~☆
I can draw boys, girls, anthro, real life people, villagers, basically anything if you have a good ref for it XD
The only things I will not draw is extreme nsfw and intricate armor stuff~
You are also free to change your offer at any time but please make sure to edit your original post with the updated offer to avoid confusion!
If I take over a month to complete your commision after I have accepted it, it is free~
Also for now please do not offer me anything more than 2000tbt please~
You are also free to ask me any questions you might have or just hangout with me, thats cool too~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

☆SLOTS:☆
☆ ssvv227~ done!
☆ open~!

☆Completed Requests~☆
amber_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xgr6k.png

For Jint~
green_by_mewmewmewm1-d8xukk5.png

For Pinkdreams~
2VBmtVI.png

For Nele~
ssvv227_by_mewmewmewm1-d8yh29v.png

For ssvv227~
QCqAVQW.png

For Gracelia~

Thank you very much for reading and your support!

Last edited:
I'm totally jumping on this chance bc your art is ahhhh ;A;

One question though, are you also accepting couples?

EDIT: I'll just post anyway lol

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 700 TBT
Character/s you want drawn Info: Nathan is the bold type who isn't afraid of hardly anything while Sarah is the strong independent type. So basically you'd be drawing me and my best friend lol
Also, I'd prefer if Nathan wasn't wearing that letter shirt thing since I'm trying to get away from it. He can be wearing some sort of jacket or whatever.
Character/s refs: Nathan & Sarah

Last edited:
I'd really love to buy one, how much do you usually charge? I don't really have 2000tbt. XD

Edit: Ehhh, I'll just offer what I have lol.

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 400tbt?
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!)

My mayor Avery is a free-spirited Flower Child who's just a bit stubborn and loves to laugh. She enjoys gardening, all types of nature, and of course her animal neighbors! Daisy is her best friend and she doesn't really know how to be a Mayor... But she’s trying her best!! ^-^
Character/s refs:

Reference Chart :

AOtjvbV.jpg

xypIsPR.jpg

Examples :

pHQ0fXK.jpg

f0EPN0q.jpg

6BTWPqK.jpg

CGuGFme.jpg

2WTawoc.jpg

pZnziuG.jpg

KBmfzil.jpg

For more references please click here!

Last edited:
woops nvm misread! but your art is adorable <3

Last edited:

Offer: 800 tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!):
Kasumi's info is in the link ; Amber is your typical shy/quiet/sweet loli who likes flowers
Character/s refs: Kasumi or Amber

aaaaa I gotta run so I did this in a rush;; might edit some stuff later orzzz
Thanks for considering!!

Hot diggity, I'll come back to this. Do you also do rlc? (‘◇’)?

Hot diggity, I'll come back to this. Do you also do rlc? (‘◇’)?

Yep~ ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!):
Kasumi's info is in the link ; Amber is your typical shy/quiet/sweet loli who likes flowers

Thanks for considering!!
Ahhhh thank you very much!!!! 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
I'd really love to buy one, how much do you usually charge? I don't really have 2000tbt. XD

Edit: Ehhh, I'll just offer what I have lol.

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 300tbt?

My mayor Avery, who is a free-spirited Flower Child who's just a bit stubborn and loves to laugh. She loves gardening, all types of nature, and of course her animal neighbors. Daisy is her best friend and she doesn't really know how to be a Mayor... But she’s trying her best!! ^-^
Character/s refs:

Reference Chart :

AOtjvbV.jpg

xypIsPR.jpg

Examples :

pHQ0fXK.jpg

f0EPN0q.jpg

6BTWPqK.jpg

CGuGFme.jpg

2WTawoc.jpg

pZnziuG.jpg

KBmfzil.jpg

For more references please click here!
I haven't been here in a very long time so I don't really know the conversion rate XD anything is fine really~
I
I'm totally jumping on this chance bc your art is ahhhh ;A;

One question though, are you also accepting couples?

Will edit with form once you respond~
Yep, for now I'm accepting couples~

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000BTB!!
Character/s refs: I'ts the rl me, i always smile, i'm dreamy and uhh idk what to say more ^3^: here's a ref:
6snap-141031-110344.jpg
, could you draw me with this? :3
q05n3r-l-610x610-dress-shoes-hair+accessory-hat-cute-weheartit-flower+crown-white-boots-chiffon-.jpg

Last edited:
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 600-800 tbt?
Character/s you want drawn: My lovely boyfriend and I, I'm more outgoing and he's more introverted. We've been together two years now, we love each other tons (obviously, haha). You can use the outfits in the full body ref picture, or you can come up with your own, I'm not picky! I'm partial to dresses, and he wears anything really, jeans and a tee, polos, etc. I would love to see us in your style (':
Character/s refs: x

Thank you for this opportunity!

Last edited:
Ahhhhh!! Holy cow your art has improved drastically Mewm!!!
I'm gonna post an order form and hope for a slot. ^-^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1500
Character/s you want drawn Info(Evelyn - shy, manipulative, mysterious, Adalia - confident, dangerous, powerful.)
Character/s refs:
Evelyn~
15783778185_1041250916_o.png

Click for Evelyn's gallery
Adalia~
17063690410_e251bbf1b7_o.png

Click for Adalia's gallery

Extra info: I hope there designs aren't too complicated for you, I'd like them to be drawn separately and now I'll hope for a slot if I'm lucky. c:

Last edited:
(•́⌄•́๑)૭✧ mewms, teach me how 2 improveee bahaha, but i love your progress!!! p.s. your DA link is no where to be found (totally wanted to check it out!!!), and will leave this here for consideration ^^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1k TBT
Character/s you want drawn info: Shy and timid. Once you get to know her, she's very quirky, caring and humourous.
Character/s refs: (hopefully i'll get a ref sheet soon to update) -- ref 1 || ref 2 (elven ears, flower crown or petals)

(•́⌄•́๑)૭✧ mewms, teach me how 2 improveee bahaha, but i love your progress!!! p.s. your DA link is no where to be found (totally wanted to check it out!!!), and will leave this here for consideration ^^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1k TBT
Character/s you want drawn info: Shy and timid. Once you get to know her, she's very quirky, caring and humourous.
Character/s refs: (hopefully i'll get a ref sheet soon to update) -- ref 1 || ref 2 (elven ears, flower crown or petals)
Thank you~ i hope I can improve even more in the future!
Wahh i totally forgot to put my DA link there opps ;A; thank you for ordering!!!
Ahhhhh!! Holy cow your art has improved drastically Mewm!!!
I'm gonna post an order form and hope for a slot. ^-^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000
Character/s you want drawn Info(Evelyn - shy, manipulative, mysterious, Adalia - confident, dangerous, powerful.)
Character/s refs:
Evelyn~
15783778185_1041250916_o.png

Click for Evelyn's gallery
Adalia~
17063690410_e251bbf1b7_o.png

Click for Adalia's gallery

Extra info: I hope there designs aren't too complicated for you, I'd like them to be drawn separately and now I'll hope for a slot if I'm lucky. c:
Drewwwwwww~ yo long time no see ヾ(@⌒◇⌒@)ノ
Thank you for the order!!!
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 600-800 tbt?
Character/s you want drawn: My lovely boyfriend and I, I'm more outgoing and he's more introverted. We've been together two years now, we love each other tons (obviously, haha). I would love to see us in your style (':
Character/s refs: x

Thank you for this opportunity!
You two are so cute!!!!♥︎ Could you please specify what outfit you want to be wearing in the request please~?
Thank you so much~!

MEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 800TBT
Character/s refs: I'ts the rl me, i always smile, i'm dreamy and uhh idk what to say more ^3^: here's a ref:
, could you draw me with this? :3
Ahhh what a cute outfit ( ? ▽ ` )ノ thank you for your offer!!

how adorable!
Thank you very much~ 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Okiedokie, I think I'll pick one slot soon because I really want to draw something right now~ ♪(v^_^)v

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so it was really hard to decide since I liked everyone's characters a lot so I'm not sure who I'm gonna pick for slot 2. But for now slot #1 goes to . . .

Thanks for considering!!
Jint~! Thank you all for ordering and I will pick a slot #2 soon, probably after I get some work done on Jint's request~

IKR!!! Miss you Mewm!! We need to chat soon been so long. And of course, fingers crossed I'll get a slot.

Back