Shop ★☆~Mewms Chibi Shop~!☆★ Slots Open! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

i hope you are able to accept RLC soon cuz i aint got no BTB :(

Wahhh I totally started one without announcing it first oops ;u;
Right now the first slot I'm working on is~
(?́⌄?́๑)૭✧ mewms, teach me how 2 improveee bahaha, but i love your progress!!! p.s. your DA link is no where to be found (totally wanted to check it out!!!), and will leave this here for consideration ^^

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1k TBT
Character/s you want drawn info: Shy and timid. Once you get to know her, she's very quirky, caring and humourous.
Character/s refs: (hopefully i'll get a ref sheet soon to update) -- ref 1 || ref 2 (elven ears, flower crown or petals)
Thank you for your patience everyone~

waaaaah I want some of your beautiful art but I don't wanna offer too low halp ;w;

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 1000 TBT
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!)
Character/s refs:

Hair: Very fluffy/wavy long pink hair with pink bow. Her hair is wavy like the girl in pic (below).
Dress: Like this dress. Also wearing the gloves.
Shoes: Wearing white high stockings with white boots.

16l029e.jpg

In conclusion: Just like the pic except she is pink haired and smiling. I am not sure what props are suitable. Maybe an umbrella?

Let me know if you accept my request ^^

Last edited:

Offer: I'll offer 400, i can go higher!

Character/s you want drawn: I would really love it if you could draw me holding my fursona...<3 if you can't, i'd love maybe a mini version of her to my side?

Info: I normally wear a plaid flannel and shorts, and socks... But anything else is fine<3 I blush a LOT, I'm kinda shy. My fursona is total opposite of me- super outgoing and stuff xD

Character/s refs:
Me-
image.jpgimage.jpg(Not my art, art by bitterlings)

Fursona-
image.jpg

Thank you!<33

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer:1.2k
Character/s you want drawn Info: Everything is pretty much on the ref. She was a human girl who got recreated due to something that has happened to her. Now she pretty much has mecha/panda/human chatacteristics with a grumpy personality. (Lost old memory)
Character/s refs:

Hopefully you're still taking orders, if not I'll just leave this here in case you want to draw her in the future, just lmk ;u;

P.s She can have any type of bow/head accessory!

Last edited:
Hi :)
Offer: 500 TBT? Is that okay?;-;
Character's info: she loves to stargaze and water the flowers in her town. Very creative. Likes to paint. Very clumsy and tends to fall a lot so she has bruises on her knees with some bandages on them.
Character refs: scroll all the way to the bottom either outfit is okay with me but I would like prefer the first one c:
I really hope you're still accepting because I've been wanting one of your drawings for a while now. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 800tbt
Character/s you want drawn Info(describe the character to me, feel free to go crazy. But if not some simple adjectives are okay~!): My character is my mayor in animal crossing which I based off my favorite character in video games who is Link. I try to be adventurous and funny but also a flirt and am an optimist. I have the added Gracie Grace glasses for my classy look as being a badass I based off my mayor from the Link design from Hyrule Warriors only because of his Scarf. If you aren't able to draw his outfit from Hyrule Warriors then just his Classic Tunic Im rambling now opps just very passionate about Link haha.
Character/s refs: HNI_0075.JPG This is my first time maybe getting some art done or else I would have a better ref. I apologize.

Last edited:
wahh holy mother of new requests~ thank you very much everyone for requesting!!! I never knew so much people would offer what ;u;
for now here's gracie's finished request~
QCqAVQW.png

Also I may be doing a couple quick freebies in a simpler style because it feels weird to charge people for it XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

waaaaah I want some of your beautiful art but I don't wanna offer too low halp ;w;

wahh I might be doing some freebies soon so maybe that could be for you~
Hi :)
Offer: 500 TBT? Is that okay?;-;
Character's info: she loves to stargaze and water the flowers in her town. Very creative. Likes to paint. Very clumsy and tends to fall a lot so she has bruises on her knees with some bandages on them.
Character refs: scroll all the way to the bottom either outfit is okay with me but I would like prefer the first one c:
I really hope you're still accepting because I've been wanting one of your drawings for a while now. Thank you! :)
yep, I'm still accepting! thank you very much for requesting!!

No need to thank me. Thank you for accepting requests c:
When do I send the tbt?:eek:

ahh thanks so much mewms!! im so sorry, being so late picking up ;v; (been so busy) but its perf <3<3

love it!!

☆YOOOO I'M ORDERING☆
Offer: 500tbt
Character/s you want drawn: My mayor.. also I want her pig tails to be longer..
Character/s refs:
tumblr_inline_np2mzz1ara1ts29vv_500.jpg

Uhm sorry if all slots are filled or this is closed. though I can wait. :D

Back