• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's supposed to be a really hilarious joke...which I'm sure it would have been for me, when I was 8 years old.

Lol, top comedian of the year then.

Gay originally meant carefree / beautiful so yeah...I take it as a compliment and so should everyone else! :blush:

Last edited:
Waterboarding should be allowed if the waterboarding has a reasonable chance of being beneficial.

I hate hate hate strawberries, no matter what they are always too sour for me.

straight people are unfortunate ://
inb4 claims of heterophobia

That's a huge generalization. :///////////////?????????

Like spooky ghost said, we're all people, our sexualities are part of who we are but they do not define us and what you said is awful. I'm LGBT+ too before you say I'm a butthurt heterosexual.

Last edited:

sorry, even if you're joking that's still a stupid comment (i don't think you are though which is unfortunate)
if someone said "gays are unfortunate" there'd be riots all around
straight people are as important as gay people! and like whiteflamingo said, if you think i'm a butthurt hetero i'm bi and my preference are girls, but i don't consider to be part of the LGBT community because of people like you

Haha, wow buddy.
I'm being rude, but I've never been so ashamed to be a part of this forum because of people like you. If people weren't calling you out for your bull**** I would've left by now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does everything have to turn into something spiteful? I feel really bad for OP and everyone else for stating opinions that aren't there to stir up things.

I don't like popcorn
I don't like gum
I rather play sports than watch them.
I hate memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back