My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I audibly yelled "SLAY!" while reading these last few pages. I'm tired.)

Anyway, unpopular opinion: Twilight Princess is the greatest game in the whole Zelda series.

Last edited:
(I audibly yelled "SLAY!" while reading these last few pages. I'm tired.)

Anyway, unpopular opinion: Twilight Princess is the greatest game in the whole Zelda series.

I love Twilight Princess and people hate on it for, what seems to me, no reason.

-I think ACCF was acutally good , atleast on internet connection compared to ACWW
-I actually like this starter:
500-Emboar.png

-I think ACCF was acutally good , atleast on internet connection compared to ACWW
-I actually like this starter:
500-Emboar.png

He kinda looks like Ganon in monster form, except less menacing. Incineroar looks like Tony the Tiger.

It's odd that Pokemon species look like non-Pokemon characters outside the Pokemon franchise (besides Tony the Tiger and Ganon).

Sonic 06' was an okay Sonic game
COME AT ME BRO

Atleast you didn't said Sonic Boom was an awesome game

He kinda looks like Ganon in monster form, except less menacing. Incineroar looks like Tony the Tiger.

It's odd that Pokemon species look like non-Pokemon characters outside the Pokemon franchise (besides Tony the Tiger and Ganon).

Eh , i still love Incineroar even if he looks like Tony the Tiger :blush:

As for emboar...eh , whatever

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion: Strangers that call out to dogs being walked by their owner or whistle at them/try to pet them without asking are the scum of society and, should that dog not be friendly with strangers and end up nipping them, the dog would still be the one at fault and could even possibly end up being put down. So I wish those sorts of people would disappear off the face of this earth.

Click your tongue and call over my dog. I dare you. She may not bite, but I will. LETS FIGHT!

Cats don't have that problem which is reason number 18,274 why they are the superior pet.

I love Twilight Princess and people hate on it for, what seems to me, no reason.

I think Twilight Princess is better than OoT, but OoT was a better game for its time than TP. OoT was seen as revolutionary while TP is more or less another Zelda game.

Last edited:
Sonic 06 is a good game. :)
Moon is better than Sun and always will be.
XY is a mess and Shauna made me horny.

i literally don't remember this thread you keep bringing up nor who the other "SJW" is but ok if you insist on being vague and not getting over it then w/e

wasn't really referring to you (was more of a general statement tbh) but isn't the "men suck blah blah" more of a TERFy thing than an LGBT thing?

Well, yea. But often a lot of the same people (not a lot and definitely not everybody, but the main people you see nowadays) who claim to be "feminists" and want equal rights for the LGBT community are seen as man-haters. That isn't what feminism actually is and it taints the reputation of people who are feminists and believe in equal rights for everybody, including men. If anything, there needs to be more emphasis on men's mental health as they carry the leading statistic globally for deaths caused by suicide and self-injury. I can also see how Trump won the election.

Anyway, another unpopular opinion. Cats actually aren't bastards. (Annoying, yes, but evil, no)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I enjoyed Sonic Colours. Or whatever the hell it was called. Bite me.

Last edited:

I instantly thought of Tony the tiger when I saw Incineroar xDDD

it's called unpopular 4 a reason kiddo

welp. ok squirt, stop trying to pick a fight lmao it's literally strikethrough in case you can't read tho. don't get your panties in a twist. you're clearly a ray of sunshine and the sharpest tool in the shed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like vanilla ice cream or Oreo's. They're just yucky like heck ???

Last edited:
Cats don't have that problem which is reason number 18,274 why they are the superior pet.

I think Twilight Princess is better than OoT, but OoT was a better game for its time than TP. OoT was seen as revolutionary while TP is more or less another Zelda game.

The problem doesn't reflect badly on dogs, but on people so INVALID reassessment. Honestly though, I've never understood the dog vs. cat debate because like they are two completely different animals and can't totally be compared? Also I love so many types of animals and for someone to hate a dog or cat always made my heart sad.

And yeah, while TP wasn't "revolutionary" I guess, it was still really good and I thought the gameplay and story were good and made it an overall rad game to play. I've met so many people that are like "IF YOU LIKE TP, THEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ZELDA FRANCHISE ANYMORE" and I'm sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, like "wot?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back