My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you can see it but you're the kind of person I'm talking about when I say "demand." :p I feel I've made my point and I'm not really interested in continuing this further. If you want to get triggered over it that's 100% on you, but thanks for your input.

giphy.gif

Congrats and good job on outing yourself as a gigantic toolbag! You have literally made no point besides "I think it's okay to dangle basic rights over people to blackmail them into being nice."

I really don't care about your personal opinion on individual trans people, but choosing to misgender someone just because you personally don't like them basically tells everyone who is trans "if you don't act the way I want you to you can kiss your pronouns privilege goodbye!" which makes you a total jerk! And wow, a "triggered" joke! Never heard that one before! Making jokes out of mental illnesses and the people that suffer from them is so hilarious! Such an original and clever sense of humor you got there! A+!

I think that anyone who does recreational drugs or drinks alcohol is a complete idiot. People are always surprised by this considering how liberal I am, but I won't even go to a social event where alcohol is served. I'm also pissed that alcohol and legal drugs aren't taxed enough to make up for their costs to society. In Canada we spend twice as much per year on alcohol-related health expenses than we charge in taxes.

Quite down!!!!!!!!! Kids these days. XD

Looks like I hit a soft spot, whoops. Still, it goes to show exactly what I'm talking about so I'm fine with it. :p

I think that anyone who does recreational drugs or drinks alcohol is a complete idiot. People are always surprised by this considering how liberal I am, but I won't even go to a social event where alcohol is served. I'm also pissed that alcohol and legal drugs aren't taxed enough to make up for their costs to society. In Canada we spend twice as much per year on alcohol-related health expenses than we charge in taxes.

You can dislike drugs & alcohol and still be for legalization! I'm in the "it's your body, do what you want with it but be aware of the dangers" camp myself and use despite knowing how **** it is for me. Prohibition has failed, regulate and tax it instead.

I noticed how your reply went from "snip" to "rage" to "childish rage". HA!

Shhh. ;)

giphy.gif

Congrats and good job on outing yourself as a gigantic toolbag! You have literally made no point besides "I think it's okay to dangle basic rights over people to blackmail them into being nice."

I really don't care about your personal opinion on individual trans people, but choosing to misgender someone just because you personally don't like them basically tells everyone who is trans "if you don't act the way I want you to you can kiss your pronouns privilege goodbye!" which makes you a total jerk! And wow, a "triggered" joke! Never heard that one before! Making jokes out of mental illnesses and the people that suffer from them is so hilarious! Such an original and clever sense of humor you got there! A+!

Pipe down there, SJW. You're gonna get this thread locked and ruin this thread for everyone. The admins' favourite hobbies are locking threads.

I hate to rain on your parade and get serious, but as someone who is an intense supporter of equal and LGBT rights, ending violence and hatred against homosexual and trans people, more emphasis on mental health being treated just as serious as physical health problems and the right for everyone to be able to get married and show public displays of affection to their partners without being seen as revolting alienesque beings, you are the epitome of why people don't take us seriously. I seriously hope you consider the way you compose yourself here, as you risk ruining other people's lives because of your attitude.

Nothing is changing because of negative, hateful attitudes like yours. Good day.

EXO-L's are the worst fandom tbh
ARMYs probably come second but idk

The only reason they're so ****ty is because they're threatened by each other lmao

Funny u mention that when you refuse to call people by their preferred pronouns just because they were uwu so mean to you but anyways...

Didn't you just admit to doing it? Or did I read you wrong

Edit: this
Again, I have no issue with calling people whatever they prefer to be called by. I draw the line between being asked nicely and having someone demand I do so, lest they treat me as if I just --- and killed their entire family. The former is a reasonable request, the latter is an overreaction and solves nothing.

Last edited:
The admins' favourite hobbies are locking threads.

Not necessarily. They actually don't enjoy doing this. They do it for serious reasons. I know they have been doing it a lot recently, but that's because of how the community has behaved. I honestly have to blame Donald Trump and the media for stirring up the controversy on this site, but the ones involved in the arguments are guilty too.

I remember that two years ago, people used to argue over other members and virtual items (such as collectibles and ACNL villagers). Now it's on politics.

Ok but personal reasons for not using someone's preferred pronouns aside - it costs 0 dollars to be nice?? Why is it such a big deal to do something that requires no effort to make someone feel comfortable?

Ok but personal reasons for not using someone's preferred pronouns aside - it costs 0 dollars to be nice?? Why is it such a big deal to do something that requires no effort to make someone feel comfortable?

I'm happy to call them whatever they want only if they're nice about it. They don't have more rights than me. I'm not going to bow down to them and apologise if I don't get their pronoun right.
People expect so much, not everyone is going to agree with you with this pronoun thing and you have to deal with it. In most cases it's not even a mental issue it's just people trying really hard to be different from society and they act like they're higher than everyone else.

Last edited:
Didn't you just admit to doing it? Or did I read you wrong

I'm actually talking about my interactions with you, taeske (SP? now goes as eun), and that other SJW in the old MLP thread. You know, the one that doesn't exist in your mind. If you recall I did in fact correct myself when pointed out that eun is a transman, didn't save me from your wrath though. :p As I said, I'm more inclined to **** with people if they're treating me as if I murdered their family. What I've been describing in this thread should feel awfully familiar to you. ;)

People who get pissy at lgbt people for rightfully getting upset at things are icky :)

Not sure if you're meaning me, as a bisexual person myself, or somebody else, but it doesn't hurt to word things nicely. Screaming that "men are cancerous to society" and that "there are billions of genders" makes the LGBT community look bad, especially when they're throwing tantrums.

giphy.gif

Congrats and good job on outing yourself as a gigantic toolbag!

Hey, you like, can't say that? At all. I really don't care if someone disagrees with me on personal views, things like that. Everybody else has been calmer but that's kinda an attack. Please calm yourself because you're making the people you represent look worse.
Edit: not that trans people are bad, just don't make it seem that way, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back