• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't STAND people who are always contrarian and negative and make fun of everything. You don't have to like everything, but jesus christ can't you lighten up a little? How miserable are you that you have to scoff at every little thing? Same goes for people who make fun of people's interests. Get a life.

Why have so many people come in here to say "There are only two genders" like do yall really not realize how ridiculously popular that is or do you just want to intentionally make people feel bad and be like "GOT'EM!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does intersex count as a gender or like
not

I don't know the difference between sex and gender hsnsnns

Btw I meant to reply to this but forgot: You should probably ask an actual intersex person (or people) about this

-i hate taking showers, especially when i get out and its cold af
-i dont see what the fuss is about twitter and facebook
-i like to pick up the snow on the ground that hasn't been touched and eat it (dont judge i love the texture)
-biskit is my favorite villager
-root beer tastes better than dr. pepper

I mean, proper pronouns should be a basic given regardless of what they're like as a person, but k.

And this is where we see things differently and that's fine. It's a damn shame my extremely negative interactions with SJWs (both on and off this site) had to ruin my view on a lot of things like the LGBT community. I'm pretty liberal when it comes to social issues but the way they handle it and how they treat their perceived enemies really soured my opinion drastically.

I watch Tasty from Buzzfeed, and it's annoying seeing "DIEABEETES" in the comments.

omg yes and the people that are like "ew americans and their cheese are so gross" "this is SO unhealthy!"

Why do they watch those videos then? It's supposed to be attractive delicious food. *o*

I can't stand some memes and the Dab! Especially the Dab, can't scroll through Miiverse Animal crossing community without seeing someone catching that freaking fish and making cringing jokes about it! But that's really nothing new for a website like that.

Last edited:
Ricky & Morty isn't a good show.

Lady Gaga > Madonna

Last edited:
And this is where we see things differently and that's fine. It's a damn shame my extremely negative interactions with SJWs (both on and off this site) had to ruin my view on a lot of things like the LGBT community. I'm pretty liberal when it comes to social issues but the way they handle it and how they treat their perceived enemies really soured my opinion drastically.

I mean, if you choose to treat proper pronouns like a dog treat you give to people when they're good as opposed to a basic human right then that's on you. Don't blame your choice to be manipulative on "those meanie SJWs".

If you treat me bad, you can go to hell regardless of who you are or what you identify as. Your sexuality/gender/etc doesn't have any impact on how I feel about you, and it certainly won't make me excuse anything you say or do to me.

I mean, if you choose to treat proper pronouns like a dog treat you give to people when they're good as opposed to a basic human right then that's on you. Don't blame your choice to be manipulative on "those meanie SJWs".

Not sure if you can see it but you're the kind of person I'm talking about when I say "demand." :p I feel I've made my point and I'm not really interested in continuing this further. If you want to get triggered over it that's 100% on you, but thanks for your input.

If you treat me bad, you can go to hell regardless of who you are or what you identify as. Your sexuality/gender/etc doesn't have any impact on how I feel about you, and it certainly won't make me excuse anything you say or do to me.

Yeah, what people identify as or who they're attracted to has absolutely no bearing on my life and I wish them the best. Using it as a pretense to act like I'm Hitler reborn won't make me anymore sympathetic and really has the opposite effect. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back