• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, even if you're joking that's still a stupid comment (i don't think you are though which is unfortunate)
if someone said "gays are unfortunate" there'd be riots all around
straight people are as important as gay people! and like whiteflamingo said, if you think i'm a butthurt hetero i'm bi and my preference are girls, but i don't consider to be part of the LGBT community because of people like you

lol i was joking because the discussion was a bait crapshow from the beginning and i thought it was stupid. tho it's kinda funny how people reacted !!
but i dint want anothr warnimg 2day lmao so : there are definitely a lot of unfortunate straight ppl but obviously i dont judge people based on them being heterosexual and i dont dislike someone just for being cishet. my mother is a heterosexual and i accept her so no hard feelings :')

also bullying lgbt people has history and is part of the systematic oppression of lgbt people. ik that saying that ppl are unfortunate upsets some people but it's not compareable to what lgbt people have gone thru at all so u actually cant just flip it and say "look how bad !!!!". if lgbt people were as accepted as straight cis people then it'd be equal and it would be as bad to say that u hate straights as saying u hate gay people but that's not how it is !!
tho if i offended anyone because they felt personally targeted by my comment i Formally apologize

also mostly just wrote that bc i knew that itd Upset ppl honestly idrc about them tho i do think it's unfortunate how they make the world a bad and unsafe place for lgbt people but Maybe Thats Heterophobic I Dunno

lol i was joking because the discussion was a bait crapshow from the beginning and i thought it was stupid. tho it's kinda funny how people reacted !!
but i dint want anothr warnimg 2day lmao so : there are definitely a lot of unfortunate straight ppl but obviously i dont judge people based on them being heterosexual and i dont dislike someone just for being cishet. my mother is a heterosexual and i accept her so no hard feelings :')

also bullying lgbt people has history and is part of the systematic oppression of lgbt people. ik that saying that ppl are unfortunate upsets some people but it's not compareable to what lgbt people have gone thru at all so u actually cant just flip it and say "look how bad !!!!". if lgbt people were as accepted as straight cis people then it'd be equal and it would be as bad to say that u hate straights as saying u hate gay people but that's not how it is !!
tho if i offended anyone because they felt personally targeted by my comment i Formally apologize

also mostly just wrote that bc i knew that itd Upset ppl honestly idrc about them tho i do think it's unfortunate how they make the world a bad and unsafe place for lgbt people but Maybe Thats Heterophobic I Dunno

And now I'm avoiding you...You're being kinda hypocritical, you don't like being called LGBT+ phobic names yet you call straight people names, try to be the bigger and better person.

Last edited:

a lloooot of people have used that excuse. when they get called out they shout out bait but that doesn't really work any more...

i understand that a lot of people are still homophobic and it's not nice, but nowadays the majority of heteros fully support gay marriage (and i'm talking about western society) and i still stand by my point, if someone said "gays are unfortunate" you'd be upset wouldn't you? it's not great to take your anger out on everyone else when people, especially on this forum, aren't homophobic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back