My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC are awful, horrible at making movies, at least recently. Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman are some of the worst movies ive ever seen.

Tbh Marvel can still be **** at times, but I'm much rather watch the Avengers over BvS haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually getting tired of the superhero movies. We seen too many of them come out this entire decade. They were good a long time ago, but the trend is getting old.

Ehh idk
I don't mind as long as they're good lmao

I'm super excited about Logan though... it kinda feels like The Last of Us? I can't wait hsnsnnsns

DC are awful, horrible at making movies, at least recently. Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman are some of the worst movies ive ever seen.

But yeah, superhero movies in general need to stop. They've gone on for too long and they're all the same, so boring and just a sequel hook for the next movie featuring a hero nobody knows/cares about (Doctor strange? Aquaman? who the hell wants movies based on these guys? Doctor strange was so painfully average it hurt and Aquaman will suck. Calling it now.)

I wanted a film based on Aquaman and many others did.

I wanted a film based on Aquaman and many others did.

Really? Everyone I know makes fun of aquaman as the most famous "useless superhero". He's probably the most boring superhero ever made (at least of the boring heroes that people recognize, ignoring ones nobody remembers). I can guarantee it now, considering DC's track record, the movie will be awful. Bottom of the barrel awful.

I don't know what is worse. Having superhero movies based off superheroes we don't know or having yet another Spiderman movie.

if it was my parent, sibling lr friend of course i would want them to get better. but just staying alive isnt the same as getting better and if there is no other way i dont want them to suffer more than they already have suffered. i think it is selfish to force other people to stay alive because you dont want to not have them in your life.

If you can make someone who is suicidal laugh or smile, they're already on the path to getting better. You take baby steps, it doesn't just fix itself overnight. You will have good days and you will have bad days. Brace for the bad and embrace the good.

and being selfish? i think you got that mixed up

Last edited:
Really? Everyone I know makes fun of aquaman as the most famous "useless superhero". He's probably the most boring superhero ever made (at least of the boring heroes that people recognize, ignoring ones nobody remembers). I can guarantee it now, considering DC's track record, the movie will be awful. Bottom of the barrel awful.

I wanted a film based on him because it would've been cool to see a really serious and dark side to Aquaman, his kid died at the hands of Black Manta and that's really sad and can make him into a character whose dark and filled with hatred as oppose to the " haha look at the guy who plays with fish, how pathetic". I happen to like the Aquaman's powers and characteristics, mostly because I love water and sea life. He's the underdog of the DC Justice League and I hope his film is great, BvS was terrible and I hope Wonder woman will be good too!

Last edited:
I wanted a film based on him because it would've been cool to see a really serious and dark side to Aquaman, his kid died at the hands of Black Manta and that's really sad and can make him into a character whose dark and filled with hatred as oppose to the " haha look at the guy who plays with fish, how pathetic". I happen to like the characters powers and characteristics, mostly because I love water and sea life.

Because we need another "oh so dark and edgy" superhero

Because we need another "oh so dark and edgy" superhero

There's no plot indicating that he's happy or fun, so you can't really make the character into something he's not and his storylines are usually sad and end with him being "dark and edgy", his hand was chopped off and he lost his child for gods sake.

There's no plot indicating that he's happy or fun, so you can't really make the character into something he's not and his storylines are usually sad and end with him being "dark and edgy", his hand was chopped off and he lost his child for gods sake.

While yes, that's sad it still doesnt change the fact DC are awful at making dark characters. They struck gold with batman in the dark knight (although maybe just a little too far) but after trying it with superman and creating Man of Steel (one of the worst movies ever made) I don't think making aquaman dark will work. If anything, people will just make him into more of a joke, like some edgy kid trying to fit in.

While yes, that's sad it still doesnt change the fact DC are awful at making dark characters. They struck gold with batman in the dark knight (although maybe just a little too far) but after trying it with superman and creating Man of Steel (one of the worst movies ever made) I don't think making aquaman dark will work. If anything, people will just make him into more of a joke, like some edgy kid trying to fit in.

I'm not for a minute denying that Man of Steel was terrible or their delivery of the character was because it definitely was, worst thing I think I've seen from DC.
The Dark Knight is the best DC film trilogy and the representation of Batman was great, I understand your position on "the edgy characters" and why you don't want Aquaman to be the same way , I agree (it probably won't work) but its the only direction they can go, it sucks but it is what it is. =/

Last edited:
I love Aquaman and he's my best friend. At least there's no movie about Matter-Eater Lad.

raw

I think America is a terrible country and needs total reform. Screw your constitution and whackjob politics. Your politicians are (generalization warning) bought out and your two-party bickering will never get anywhere. It's always so back and forth. You hate the opposite party's leaders for the purpose of having someone to hate. Your debates are just verbal assaults and have no substance. Your nation needs better education. If I somehow had the power to wipe it from existence, I would.

I think America is a terrible country and needs total reform. Screw your constitution and whackjob politics. Your politicians are (generalization warning) bought out and your two-party bickering will never get anywhere. It's always so back and forth. You hate the opposite party's leaders for the purpose of having someone to hate. Your debates are just verbal assaults and have no substance. Your nation needs better education. If I somehow had the power to wipe it from existence, I would.

Tbh America causes a lot of problems in the world because they can't seem to keep their nose out of other countries.

Star Wars and Star Trek are terrible, they make me cringe.

I don't like celebrating birthday parties because I don't feel comfortable or enjoy being surrounded and patronized which is always part of a birthday party for me anyway.

The USA is huge failure of a country as of late, you have a dumb President and you stick your snout into other countries business which is annoying. Your influence on other countries is worrying and dangerous, if you make one slip up other countries will be harmed too, not just you.

Last edited:
Family Guy needs to end already

Ganondorf is the best smash character

I'm actually getting tired of the superhero movies. We seen too many of them come out this entire decade. They were good a long time ago, but the trend is getting old.

They should just put a full stop on that ****. Superheroes haven't been remotely interresting since the days of Adam West and Burt Ward.

I THINK HYRULE WARRIOR LEGENDS ZELDA LOOKS RLLY TRASHY, LIKE IDEK WHAT's GOING oN. I also only liked Impa's character design in the demo (haha 2broke2buy). I ALSO THOUGHT JAPANESE ZELDA IN BOTW WAS TOO OVER THE TOP BUT ENGLISH ZELDA DIDN'T SHOW ENOUGH EMOTION WHEN CRYING??? If anything the Latin American Zelda was the best.

I liked the English cry best. It wasn't super overwhelming.
Latin American had the best voiceovers overall though

I already came in once and formally ended this argument. I've deleted subsequent posts. This is your last chance to keep this thread before it is closed.

Anyone who deliberately tries to re-start the argument a third time, or is clearly out to get the thread closed, will be banned.

I already came in once and formally ended this argument. I've deleted subsequent posts. This is your last chance to keep this thread before it is closed.

Anyone who deliberately tries to re-start the argument a third time, or is clearly out to get the thread closed, will be banned.

Thanks for reining it in, I was ready for it to be over a day ago. :p

Edit: And so this stays somewhat on-topic, I enjoy Marvel movies but they very clearly follow a strict formula. You see one or two you've seen them all, with the exception of Deadpool which does its own thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back