• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Superkell's Sig Shop

superkell

wubba lubba dub dub
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (20) +
~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~

sigshop_zpsjkqix0eg.gif

~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~

Untitled-10%20copy_zpszk1zahdw.png

Welcome to Superkell's Sig Shop! I tried my hand at making signatures and got a pretty good response from people, so I decided to sell them for TBT and IGB! I'm still somewhat new~ish to Bell Tree Forums, so please be patient with me :lemon:

If you wish to get in touch with me outside of the shop, please send me a PM! Don't forget that I have a life too (work, family, irl friends, etc.) so if I don't reply immediately, again, please be patient! Your questions and concerns are important to me, and I promise I will respond ^-^
Examples of completed orders:

kaylee_zpssxxrloh0.gif

scott_zpspognjulk.gif

Examples are based on my town, Rosetta:

newsig_zpsoizjbmuo.gif

sig6_zpscinp7y7w.gif

sig5_zpsyoeqg7hr.gif

sig4_zpsktaeivom.gif

sig3_zps64psngq0.gif

customization_zpsxi9ouq4x.png

Please choose from the following customization options I've provided below. Please Indicate your choice of background and shape on your order form by the number next to the option, and your font choice by stating the name of the font provided.
tumblr_n83j20Ti651rn98vpo1_500_zpsqiwv4dv4.gif

tumblr_mksst8eNuQ1qmqublo1_500_zps1ksuwypd.gif

original_zpswigwhjrn.gif

tumblr_mv481s2UkL1shp6seo1_500_zpsc6ahxklh.gif

giphy_zpsg7bdpvev.gif

tumblr_nkaqimMcwE1t2jjpjo1_400_zpsxi4yixtv.gif

notturno_zpsiveiaaht.gif

tumblr_inline_mzo4bf4tmU1r1ftbz_zpskyffb2r6.gif

tumblr_inline_mzo4bd5ECT1r1ftbz_zpsem9yo9fc.gif

❿ Your own background image (please provide link in order form)
Untitled-12_zpszjl34ig1.png

Untitled-11_zps3djnahvs.png

Untitled-4_zpsmfzmc4ia.png

Untitled-8_zpsqvcocpan.png

Untitled-10_zps2upwdxao.png

Untitled-6_zpsdf9lphiz.png

Untitled-5_zpsbi4rbnzw.png

Untitled-7_zpsjvrxodx9.png

Untitled-3_zpsuk2kvbzo.png

⑨ Simple shape (i.e. rectangle, circle, oval, etc.) please specify in your order form

❿ Your own shape (please provide a link to a template, and I'll tell you whether or not I can use it. I'll always do my best to accommodate your requests!)
fonts_zpsztyzvdel.png
If you want to include any specific sprites, click here to view a comprehensive list (flowers, fruit, objects, etc)

order_zps5jbc3kaa.png

The more specific, the better!

HTML:
[/COLOR]
town:
mayor:
friend code*:
dream code*:
native fruit*:
villagers and/or dreamies**:
sprite to indicate obtained*:
short quote*:
----------------------
background:
shape:
font:
main color preference:
outline (y/n)*:
outline color*:
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT):
comments:
*optional; leaving this field blank indicates you do not want this option included in your signature
**please indicate who are residents, who are dreamies, and who's been obtained. if you leave this field blank I'll assume you don't wish to include villager sprites
Use the 'comment' section to specify or clarify anything on the form
If you have any questions about the form, please ask before you submit! I want to give you the signature you want, and miscommunications could lead to unhappy customers

pricing_zpsx1nrnkap.png

tiny_butterfly__animated_by_serialstamper-d6rx6st_zpsla0h10im.gif
'Surprise' signature - 20 TBT // 2 mil IGB (I choose background, shape, etc.)
Standard signature - 30 TBT // 3 mil IGB (You choose background, shape, etc.)
'Custom' signature* - 45 TBT // 4.5 IGB (If you choose to use more than 1 background, shape, etc. that isn't listed here)
Updates on signature - 10 TBT

~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗∴~≈∗

Last edited:
town: London
mayor: Kaylee
friend code*: 1392-5552-5597
dream code*: 5600-4003-6941
native fruit*:
villagers and/or dreamies**: Winnie, Papi, Annalise, Roscoe, Savannah, Julian, Peaches, Bam, Fuchsia, Ankha (could you put them in a straight line similar to how they are in your signature?) and no villager names please :)
short quote*:
----------------------
background: http://38.media.tumblr.com/ddd174c1c7432cc473b78294b0ceced0/tumblr_inline_ne2chpn6YH1s6lw3t.gif
shape: 2
font: All things new for the town name, and for the mayor name/fc/dream address font, I really like the one that's you used for the "FC" in your second example!
main color preference: whatever you think looks best :)
outline (y/n)*: naw
outline color*:
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT): tbt~ 30 total, I think? or is this one 45?
comments: I would prefer the signature to be a similar size to the one you have in your sig; the background I provided is too big I think so if it can be cropped/whatever that would be good :)

thank you! :) let me know for sure how much tbt it is and I'll send it ~

town: London
mayor: Kaylee
friend code*: 1392-5552-5597
dream code*: 5600-4003-6941
native fruit*:
villagers and/or dreamies**: Winnie, Papi, Annalise, Roscoe, Savannah, Julian, Peaches, Bam, Fuchsia, Ankha (could you put them in a straight line similar to how they are in your signature?) and no villager names please :)
short quote*:
----------------------
background: http://38.media.tumblr.com/ddd174c1c7432cc473b78294b0ceced0/tumblr_inline_ne2chpn6YH1s6lw3t.gif
font: All things new for the town name, and for the mayor name/fc/dream address font, I really like the one that's you used for the "FC" in your second example!
main color preference: whatever you think looks best :)
outline (y/n)*: naw
outline color*:
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT): tbt~ 30 total, I think? or is this one 45?
comments: I would prefer the signature to be a similar size to the one you have in your sig; the background I provided is too big I think so if it can be cropped/whatever that would be good :)

thank you! :) let me know for sure how much tbt it is and I'll send it ~

I'm so excited, my first customer!!! Thanks for being so specific, it's really helpful. And you were right, its 30 TBT
I'll get started right now and PM you with any questions/when I'm done.

Thanks! :lemon:

I'm so excited, my first customer!!! Thanks for being so specific, it's really helpful. And you were right, its 30 TBT
I'll get started right now and PM you with any questions/when I'm done.

Thanks! :lemon:

yay! :) Okay, I will send tbt now ~

town: Lotus
mayor: Scott
friend code*: 1418-6916-9444
dream code*:
native fruit*: Cherry
villagers and/or dreamies**: Bluebear, Lily, Lopez, Phoebe, Lolly, Simon, Molly, Fauna, Rod, Coco
short quote*:
----------------------
background: 3
font: A Gentle Touch
main colour preference:Your opinion as I'm not sure
outline (y/n)*:
outline color*:
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT): i believe its 45 TBT I'm not too sure just let me know if i have that wrong
comments: Villager sprites in a line, no names underneath sprites, i like the size comparison in fonts you have done in your one, i like the layout you have as well so the FC on the left and fruit on the right, mine won't have anything between those, and the sprites underneath,

Thanks so much, all your creations look amazing :)

town: Lotus
mayor: Scott
friend code*: 1418-6916-9444
dream code*:
villagers and/or dreamies**: Bluebear, Lily, Lopez, Phoebe, Lolly, Simon, Molly, Fauna, Rod, Coco
short quote*:
----------------------
background: 3
font: A Gentle Touch
main colour preference:Your opinion as I'm not sure
outline (y/n)*:
outline color*:
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT): i believe its 45 TBT I'm not too sure just let me know if i have that wrong
comments: Villager sprites in a line, no names underneath sprites, i like the size comparison in fonts you have done in your one, i like the layout you have as well so the FC on the left and fruit on the right, mine won't have anything between those, and the sprites underneath,

Thanks so much, all your creations look amazing :)

Thank you, you're so sweet! I'll get started right now, but it is 3:45 am my time so I might deliver it tomorrow morning if that's alright :)
And actually the price is only 30 TBT ^-^

oh my gosh! so cute and very affordable, i'm definitely saving this thread so when I get all my villagers i can have an amazingly cute signature!

Gorgeous work! My favorite one is the last example of Rosetta's sig. It's simplicity is striking.
I would love to order from you in the future. c:

town: Starlite
mayor: Fae
friend code*: 1779-1496-5558
dream code*: -
native fruit*: Peach
villagers and/or dreamies**: -
sprite to indicate obtained*: -
short quote*: "The Town in The Stars"
----------------------
background: http://data2.whicdn.com/images/164118508/large.gif
shape: #6
font: Contribute (but for the quote use Yellow Butterflies)
main color preference: Pastel pink
outline (y/n)*: Y
outline color*: White
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT): TBT
comments:

Last edited:
town: Aincrad
mayor: Ellie
friend code*: 4227-3292-9026
dream code*:
villagers and/or dreamies**: Kyle, Skye, Beau, Whitney, Cookie, Bianca, Flora, Shep, Dotty, Julian (oh, and could I have them in a line like they are in your sig please? Thank you :3)
sprite to indicate obtained*: white lily (I have obtained all of them)
short quote*:
----------------------
background: 4
shape: 8
font: For my town's name: The Only Exception. For the rest of the text in the sig: Throw My Hands In The Air
main color preference: (Um I don't know... whatever looks nice to you?)
outline (y/n)*:
outline color*:
----------------------
payment method (IGB/TBT): IGB, if that's ok!
comments: If I've missed anything out or got something wrong, be sure to let me know! ~ Thank you! (BTW: these are great - and super affordable, as someone else has already mentioned!)

Last edited:
Back