• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♫ chi's art shop V 2.0 - open!

haha hopefully its the last so i dont bore you x__x but your art is irresistible!!

ahaha I'm definitely not bored at all, you have adorable characters and it's always fun to draw them! *V* And thank you for the compliment~~ <333

Pick-up 1/2 for ona272! Finished Yuri, hope you don't mind that I posted her first *v*
If there's anything you'd like changed, please let me know! And also just an extra note, would you like Taema to be more tan than the ref pic (like I did for the headshot?) And also, longer hair or the same as the ref? c:

commission__ona272_1_2_by_oshiruu-d91v26r.png

Last edited:
No not at all:) and yes for the hair, and probs more lighter than the first one:) thank you!!!

i love this one so much:) thank you!! <3

Last edited:
No not at all:) and yes for the hair, and probs more lighter than the first one:) thank you!!!

i love this one so much:) thank you!! <3

Ahhh, thank you! I'm so glad you like it *v*

And here is Taema! Again, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed~ c:

slGg5PQ.png

thanks so much again for commissioning me! Your patronage is much appreciated o3o <333

Ahhh, thank you! I'm so glad you like it *v*

And here is Taema! Again, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed~ c:

slGg5PQ.png

thanks so much again for commissioning me! Your patronage is much appreciated o3o <333

hahaha omg this is perfect:) youre the last person im commisioning for a while while i get my funds back up, and you are super well worth it. thank you!!

heyooo i would love if you considered drawing my new OC!

RLC SLOT
reference: Earl Grey
info: All the info on him is included in the link and could you do a bust shot of him?
offer: $7.00
paypal: chiisanacx@gmail.com

Last edited:
its so weird when ppl dig up really old threads because?? how do you even find them

heyooo i would love if you considered drawing my new OC!

RLC SLOT
reference: Earl Grey
info: All the info on him is included in the link and could you do a bust shot of him?
offer: $7.00
paypal: chiisanacx@gmail.com

LOL I'm surprised ppl are able to dig up a super old thread :eek: I need to make a new one bc art style changes and the like, but I'll PM you, if you're still interested I'm down to accept your commission! Your OC is super cute ^///^

pretty messy layout because I just C/P'ed everything formatted for a diff forum lololol
but...summer is here so kind of open I guess?

hey, if there's a waiting list or if there's space thanks
STYLE: sketch
TYPE: head
REF: x
INFO: could you draw her like uninterested & sighing, or looking to the side almost, thank you!
PAYMENT: 160 tbt :)

STYLE: Colored
TYPE: Waist
REF: http://toyhou.se/276254.001-haku-
INFO: All info should be in his toyhouse link provided but do let me know if you need anything!
PAYMENT: 2,500 TBT

Thank you for the consideration!

hey, if there's a waiting list or if there's space thanks
STYLE: sketch
TYPE: head
REF: x
INFO: could you draw her like uninterested & sighing, or looking to the side almost, thank you!
PAYMENT: 160 tbt :)

both accepted! will probably start ~after june 22nd bc I have a pretty big rlc commission project due then, if you don't mind the wait!

Back