Shop ♫ chi's art shop V 2.0 - open!

haha hopefully its the last so i dont bore you x__x but your art is irresistible!!

ahaha I'm definitely not bored at all, you have adorable characters and it's always fun to draw them! *V* And thank you for the compliment~~ <333

Pick-up 1/2 for ona272! Finished Yuri, hope you don't mind that I posted her first *v*
If there's anything you'd like changed, please let me know! And also just an extra note, would you like Taema to be more tan than the ref pic (like I did for the headshot?) And also, longer hair or the same as the ref? c:

commission__ona272_1_2_by_oshiruu-d91v26r.png

Last edited:
No not at all:) and yes for the hair, and probs more lighter than the first one:) thank you!!!

i love this one so much:) thank you!! <3

Last edited:
No not at all:) and yes for the hair, and probs more lighter than the first one:) thank you!!!

i love this one so much:) thank you!! <3

Ahhh, thank you! I'm so glad you like it *v*

And here is Taema! Again, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed~ c:

slGg5PQ.png

thanks so much again for commissioning me! Your patronage is much appreciated o3o <333

Ahhh, thank you! I'm so glad you like it *v*

And here is Taema! Again, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed~ c:

slGg5PQ.png

thanks so much again for commissioning me! Your patronage is much appreciated o3o <333

hahaha omg this is perfect:) youre the last person im commisioning for a while while i get my funds back up, and you are super well worth it. thank you!!

heyooo i would love if you considered drawing my new OC!

RLC SLOT
reference: Earl Grey
info: All the info on him is included in the link and could you do a bust shot of him?
offer: $7.00
paypal: chiisanacx@gmail.com

Last edited:
its so weird when ppl dig up really old threads because?? how do you even find them

heyooo i would love if you considered drawing my new OC!

RLC SLOT
reference: Earl Grey
info: All the info on him is included in the link and could you do a bust shot of him?
offer: $7.00
paypal: chiisanacx@gmail.com

LOL I'm surprised ppl are able to dig up a super old thread :eek: I need to make a new one bc art style changes and the like, but I'll PM you, if you're still interested I'm down to accept your commission! Your OC is super cute ^///^

pretty messy layout because I just C/P'ed everything formatted for a diff forum lololol
but...summer is here so kind of open I guess?

hey, if there's a waiting list or if there's space thanks
STYLE: sketch
TYPE: head
REF: x
INFO: could you draw her like uninterested & sighing, or looking to the side almost, thank you!
PAYMENT: 160 tbt :)

STYLE: Colored
TYPE: Waist
REF: http://toyhou.se/276254.001-haku-
INFO: All info should be in his toyhouse link provided but do let me know if you need anything!
PAYMENT: 2,500 TBT

Thank you for the consideration!

hey, if there's a waiting list or if there's space thanks
STYLE: sketch
TYPE: head
REF: x
INFO: could you draw her like uninterested & sighing, or looking to the side almost, thank you!
PAYMENT: 160 tbt :)

both accepted! will probably start ~after june 22nd bc I have a pretty big rlc commission project due then, if you don't mind the wait!

Back