• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros SSB4 Wii U Tourney #7! The Winner Is...Yoshi! (BLAM)

Zigzag991

Bells
Pokéball
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Feather
lucas-2.png

BRACKET​

Welcome all to the latest tourney on TBT! Introduction yeah yeah you know the drill. This time, however, I propose a challenge! Instead of tourney lasting almost 40 days, I say we can do it before Lucas is out! If we can, I'll throw in a bonus prize into the prize pot. Anyway, onto the general stuff.

~RULES~

YOU MUST PAY A 100TBT DEPOSIT FEE TO ENTER! This will be returned to you once the tourney either ends or your eliminated, however if you fail to show up to your match, you'll lose your TBT and it will go to the prize pot.

No items
3-stock
Double elimination
No custom moves/Mii fighters

Playable Stages include:
Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, and Castle Siege, Duck Hunt, Dreamland, or any Omega stage.

All games are best of 3 except for the following matches which are best of 5:
Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals.

~Notes~

Make sure to send me a VM of the results!
Contact your next opponent ASAP!
You'll have 48 hours to complete your match! Since we're aiming for a tournament that can actually finish in a decent amount of time, it's shorter. PM me for an extension!
Again, due to trying to make it quick, it will be a 16 player tournament!
Have fun!

Participants​
1. Zigzag991
2. Pufflekirby21
3. Javocado
4. bluetailsfox11
5. Jeremy
6. Monkey D Luffy
7. Natty
8. Redsonic
9. 00jachna
10. Temari
11. AkatsukiYoshi
12. xRush101
13. Beardo
14. CookingOkasan
15. Antlers
16. Bradski

Last edited:
"I'll sign up!"
*Sees you want to finish before Lucas comes out*
lol I'd be surprised if round 1 finished before then. But I'm still joining and I will be using ONLY Lucas. :3

Oh man I want to enter this one but im broke. Havent been on belltree in so long XD

If you can't afford it just send me a VM and I'll see what I can do. You could just send me a collectible if you want.

I'm confused about the deposit fee. If we are paying a deposit fee to enter and we get it back after being eliminated, what is the point of a deposit fee exactly? Is it to try and limit the amount of dairy queen in these kind of tournaments?

I'm confused about the deposit fee. If we are paying a deposit fee to enter and we get it back after being eliminated, what is the point of a deposit fee exactly? Is it to try and limit the amount of dairy queen in these kind of tournaments?

Exactly. It basically gives participants a reason to show up.If they don't, oh well, another DQ, but it's still money added to the prize pot. If they do, then they showed up and played their match on time without taking forever and they'll get their money back when they either win or get eliminated.

Exactly. It basically gives participants a reason to show up.If they don't, oh well, another DQ, but it's still money added to the prize pot. If they do, then they showed up and played their match on time without taking forever and they'll get their money back when they either win or get eliminated.

I understand it now. It does sound like it is a good idea. Hopefully it would end well and stop the dairy queen in these kind of tournaments. I'm debating on whether I should join this or not. I don't want to discourage others from entering after all. :p

I understand it now. It does sound like it is a good idea. Hopefully it would end well and stop the dairy queen in these kind of tournaments. I'm debating on whether I should join this or not. I don't want to discourage others from entering after all. :p

Yeah ZigZag is the only annoying Yoshi we need, don't be a second one. Also why do you want less delicious Ice Cream? Give more Dairy Queen to those who don't DQ.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can be a sub if its needed

We need actual people to play before asking for sub's. :p

Hey I had to suffer from me playing like an idiot and always using Yoshi Bomb and getting obliterated by everything back in Melee I deserve to use whatever strategies as I can think of.

Back