ams

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Matryoshka Doll
Isabelle
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
I'm thinking about adding a wolf villager to my town, but I'm not sure which one I want! Which is your favourite and why? Also if anyone has a dream town with lots of wolves let me know, I'd love to visit!

Fang: he's the cutest of the cuties! I have him in my town and he has 2 perfect qualities: Good design + Good personality

I'm so glad he moved to my town! :D

Skye and Kyle are the only interesting ones. Skye has cloud fluff on her head and she's adorable, and Kyle looks like a hyena and I love the droopy eyes. The rest of the wolves are either ugly or just nothing special.

Whitney is my favourite wolf, because she is simply beautiful, out of the the male wolves I like Fang and Lobo best.

I adore Whitney's design. Very pretty. Skye's a close second with her cloud markings.

It's a tossup between Kyle and Fang, I like them both. But Kyle wins with his smug personality and unique look.

Havent had any in town, but based on design it would definitely be Kyle for me, I love the wild, shabby/mangy look :D

Last edited:
FANG.

I love the colour of his fur and his appearance in general.

For lady wolves, my favourite is Whitney, but that's because of nostalgia. Skye's pretty cute too.

I nearly love all the wolves, I must admit..., FANG however is my overall favorite (of all villagers)

I've had him in every version of animal crossing and couldn't imagine him not being around in my New Leaf game

Last edited:
Giving this old thread a bump because I was really surprised by the results! I'd love to see more votes :)

Speaking personally, Wolfgang is my favorite. He's my original cranky in New Leaf and he's also one of my crankies in Population Growing.

I just think he really works as a cranky and I like him a lot. :blush:

Other wolves I really like are Skye, Kyle, and Lobo but I've never had any of them before so I can't say much there. :3

fang is the cutest. get him and you wont regret it... :0

download (1).jpg

I love literally all of the wolves except Kyle (not too fond of his color scheme). I'm killing myself wanting to get Lobo or Wolfgang into Lycoris (town in planning), but... Fang looks better with Whitney. May move him from Ixora to Lycoris and replace him with Freya since she looks cute with Chief (I don't even know. Wolf pairs man)~ Also, 10/10 reviving thread from a few weeks ago.

Wolfgang, I've never had him but when planning out dream lists if I were to have a wolf he would have been on them. ^.^

See I actually used to have Fang, but then I traded him away and kind of regretted it. Anyways since making this thread I've gotten Chief who I decided was my second favourite, but I'm surprised he isn't that popular in the poll! If anyone doesn't like Chief let me know why, I'm super curious!

Back