• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Aliens

...I would totes be down for aliens! Have them be events like Redd or something!

I Totally want to see an Alien Crossing game;

HECK; If Nintendo wanted to; they could even call the extraterrestrial Currency Whistles[Obligatory Bells & Whistles Joke]

I Wonder What Aliens could be featured in an Alien Crossing Game. . .

Probably ones that are in the Public Domain such as Grey Aliens. . .

I think it would be best as a separate thing from Animal Crossing but in the same genre. The concept sounds cool and interesting and can really be built upon as it's own game.

As for AC, I could see them doing some space themed villagers. I know Ione already exists, but we don't have a villager who wears a space suit like Knox wears knight armor. (unless that is something Nintendo is moving away from) Also, having a villager or NPC with antenna would be adorable. Maybe they could be based off of a green snail or something like Piccolo from Dragon Ball.

Back