Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
As a lot of you should know by now I am very interested in aliens. I think it would be SO cool to have some future DLC involving alien versions of earth animals! It will also be neat to be able to enter a landed spaceship or possibly even live in one instead of boring old houses! I know it's called "Animal Crossing" for a reason, its based off of animals. But I think Nintendo should take it a step further and make an Alien Crossing DLC expansion pack. What do you think and what are you opinions? What would you like to see evolve in the AC series?

I got to see that would be pretty cool. Interesting idea you have there. I would definitely buy it.

Remember the rumor about WW regarding Gulliver taking you to the moon after shooting his UFO down enough times? What if that legit happened?

Last edited:
I think that would be pretty awesome. I would definitely buy DLC like that.

Remember the rumor about WW regarding Gulliver taking you to the moon after shooting his UFO down enough times? What if that legit happened?

OR DLC that let you move to a village on a different planet/moon entirely. In Wild World
Animal_Crossing_Wild_World_Game_Cover.jpg

the box art makes it like the village is already on it's own planet. So why not make some of them alien planets? Maybe with alien types of "trees". Or, heck, something like giant weird mushrooms instead of trees. The possibilities would be endless and it would be even more fun to visit other people's towns because you wouldn't know what to expect.

stop spamming nobody cares

i hope u dont drive safe xoxo

You may not agree with the threads people post but when there is nothing about them against the rules, you're better off ignoring it. When you post, you just bring attention to the thread. Also rude behavior is unacceptable here so do your best to treat everyone with the same respect you feel you deserve. "Joking" about something rude or saying "just kidding" is only a cop out excuse and we don't accept them as a acceptable reason to say what you may say.

I would totally be up for it. Maybe if there was DLC for New Leaf, you could make Celeste's Observatory as another building or the 3rd floor to the museum, and then some random night, you could spot a UFO and it could be just like the tent, convince the aliens to move to your town, and maybe even get like the Alien Set or the Spacesuit clothing something weird like that.

Ooh, Pikachu you have great ideas! I wanna get a space tent and fly to Gulliver's Moon! Than we can eat space goop, plant space trees, and dance the space dance! Woohoo!

All of this is reminding me of the alien from the movie.
^ SPOILER FOR THE MOVIE ABOVE. DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED THE MOVIE OR DO NOT CARE.

It would be a bit weird, but hey, more villager the merrier. An alien set would be really cool.

Last edited:
i would love that! I really like aliens as well, so having an X-Files themed town would be a whole lot more fun :D

You guys might be thinking a bit too hard about this, as cool as it may be.

Alien-themed villagers is the most likely way this could happen, unless Animal Crossing becomes "Animal Worlds" and extends over many regions.

Last edited:
I love sci-fi, so I would love space and alien stuff. Like, you know how if you watch the tv at a certain time, you see an alien or something? Let him come to the town! Even as just a visitor with special items, like Katie. It would be cool.

As a visitor like Katrina, Katie, like Gracie used to be, or Redd. They can sell or give unique items.

this could DEFINATELY be possible. I can see this being a rare event at night. Doesn't that pelican guy already come from a ufo though? so many they abducted him?

Back