• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the person with some cheesy painting my grandma would have in her bathroom for their sig.

Wow your mind is so perverted you can't even enjoy an innocent, kawaii gif of a gal dancing? Smh.

its the internet, use your brain, that gif itself was probs uploaded by some perverted weeaboo

can you just stop posting here, no one will ever appreciate you here, your kind isnt welcome

That's rich coming from someone whose signature looks like a postcard from the early 2000's.

Last edited:
oh look you changed your sig to an even worse one!

Last edited:
I'm surprised you noticed! With a signature like that, I kind of assumed you had poor eyesight.

I'm surprised you noticed! With a signature like that, I kind of assumed you had poor eyesight.

maybe so but even with poor eyesight, i still know a terrible sig when i see one!

Last edited:
Do us a favor. Delete your sig so these sig wars can end and we can hopefully move on to the next subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back