• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your username is vile, your signature is an eyesore and its also unrealistic.

Last edited:
Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be annexing Mexico with your underscore?

Because you still haven't took that poster of me down from your mirror, jealous much? I know I'm gorgeous but you don't have to stick a poster of me on your mirror just because you want to look like me.

You smell like a wet cat. < Is this too far? If so, I'm sorry Taiko, the Litten line are all cats so I wanted something related to that.

(I seriously love this thread, having great fun! Thanks guys)

Last edited:
You smell like a wet cat. < Is this too far? If so, I'm sorry Taiko, the Litten line are all cats so I wanted something related to that.

(I seriously love this thread, having great fun! Thanks guys)

Wet cats like Incineroar , Torracat and Litten are awesome. You aren't :(

*and nah , dont worry. I actually loved that xD

Last edited:
Guess liked he looked in the wrong mirror, guys...

I don't have any more mirror jokes. =/

So Raskell...I haven't seen you use " point. period. blank. " in a while, what's the matter? Have you finally realised that Donald is a ******?

(I don't know???)

Last edited:
I don't have any more mirror jokes. =/

So Raskell...I haven't seen you use " point. period. blank. " in a while, what's the matter? Have you finally realised that Donald is a ******?

(I don't know???)

Have you realized that I didn't get it from him???

I used it before I even knew he existed.

Have you realized that I didn't get it from him???

I used it before I even knew he existed.

Really? So you have no excuse for typing like a doofus speaks (Donald)? I thought you picked it up from the Donald to mimic his stupidity...

LOL... ok. ;p

I'm failing miserably at this...me failing at trolling is like how Donald is currently failing at being the President of the US, funny and sad at the same time!

I'm adding "Whiteflamingo is the worst troll" and going home, k thnx bye. ;P

Wasn't enough room, fudge!

Last edited:
mr. owl, how many stale pop culture avi/sig references will it take for flammy to be relevent?

"lets find out"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back