Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it isn't normal on the internet to correct someone on the internet I think that shows alot about you

You can't get Pok?mon in ACNL.

No, but the worst of the Pokemon in my sig (Sandshrew) is better than Isabelle (the best NPC in Animal Crossing). Using that logic, all of the Pokemon in my sig are better than Mitzi the normal meowbag villager.

While this thread is supposed to be taken lightheartedly, due to some concerns I'm just posting as a reminder that Forum Rules still apply here. We can all troll each other a little but let's not take it too far.

The Bell Tree Rules & Guidelines said:
Respecting Others
  • Respect other Bell Tree members in your posts, private messages, visitor messages, Wi-Fi ratings, and other conversations.
  • If you disagree with someone, please do so in a dignified manner and refrain from using personal attacks.
  • Keep your criticism constructive and avoid posting anything that belittles another user.
  • Do not intentionally provoke or instigate a negative reaction out of another user. This is also known as trolling.
  • If another user is disrespectful or makes a personal attack, do not attack them back. This will create a lengthy series of attacks known as a flame war.
  • Do not use someone else's thread for your own purchases/interest. If you want to buy something, make your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back