• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? We've established that already. Pointing it out again makes you look like a complete idiot (which you are).

Two words: Rowlet sucks.

(Out of thread note: Rowlet is my favorite out of the S/M starters, only because of it's final stage typing)

Comment from the side-line: You go girl. You're responses are why I keep up with this thread. XD

EDIT: referring to MarshalFangirl not that slob Alien.

Last edited:
I'm so conflicted right now. I don't wanna troll Buttlet32 because he's just too nice. Alien., on the other hand, is annoying the hell outta me.

In what universe? Certainly not this one.

Edit: **** it.

Last edited:
I refuse to troll when MF is. I'd feel bad being mean to her. I'm a gentleman. A true gentleman starts a fight he knows he can't win. However when a lady is involved said gentleman must fight for said lady.

EDIT: I'm sorry. I didn't realize until after I posted this that the letters in bold (though meant to abbreviate MarshallFangirl) look like the abbreviation for mother******. My bad and I'm sorry.

Last edited:
You people realize that thread is to be mean to each other right? I didn't think I'd have to lecture you kindergarteners.

Last edited:
Being mean and being heartless are two different things. You clearly don't know the difference.

Also, that joke's already been used. Try again.

Last edited:
Somebody is taking this thread too seriously cupcake. Get out of here. You know nothing about trolling.

I gotta give you one. At least you actually took the time to troll me intead of these jellyfish who are trying to defend each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back