• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha. Trying to use the old "peasant" trick on me, huh? I dislike hypocrites even more than I dislike bad grammar.

Ahaha. Trying to use the old "peasant" trick on me, huh? I dislike hypocrites even more than I dislike bad grammar.

Interesting considering the fact that most people are hypocrites, I think you're a person...right? And I say most people because babies lack the ability to talk or act in a hypocritical way.

I'm just calling it like I see it honety.

Last edited:
Oh, but you'll notice some are more hypocritical than others, honey. I can tell you right now I don't act like a ***** and then call other people that.

Oh, but you'll notice some are more hypocritical than others, honey. I can tell you right now I don't act like a ***** and then call other people that.

Okay honety.

I'm pretty sure you have called someone a ***** before and you have acted like that too, why are you lying? Moving on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've said so many times that I'm "nice", " extremely nice" and so on when I'm really not...You really don't know me and you're being extremely fake honety.

I'm actually not really a ***** in real life. I become bolder on the Internet, as most people do. I bet you're not so bold in real life, either.

I'm actually not really a ***** in real life. I become bolder on the Internet, as most people do. I bet you're not so bold in real life, either.

You'd be surprised chicken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm done trolling for now.

Nice session TOMF. c:

See you.

See you. You know, you're not so bad at this. Without Uttumori here, most people troll me once or twice and give up. You kept at it, so good job. :rolleyes:

See you. You know, you're not so bad at this. Without Uttumori here, most people troll me once or twice and give up. You kept at it, so good job. :rolleyes:

I'll be back honey, I'm going out so I'll be back soon to throw some more shade. You're pretty good, I would throw out meaner insults but you're just too nice and I don't know if I'd be too far, haha.

Goodbye, I'll be back in a few hours.

Your unlikeable personality prevents you from having a social life.

Which is a shame really. It's terrible. I'd be ashamed of myself if I were you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back