• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? You took the trouble to make his post (and his username) backwards? This is how you know you have no life.

Everyone's probably happy that you'll be gone for one week so you can stop hogging all the art lmao

Y'all up there need to stop bc internet fights are useless and a waste of time
[SUB]yes i said y'all i am of the southern dialect and purposely used it for easy roastage[/SUB]

.aluaP dna ,ikubaK ,eidloG ,reklaW ,ervehC ,eizzO ,S tnegA ,bboC ,ittecnaP -sregalliV tnerruC

Who are your villagers again?

To be honest, I rather have a few of the names you spelled backwards become real villagers, and hope they aren't as ugly as the ones spelled the other way.

.yaw rehto eht delleps seno eht sa ylgu sa t'nera yeht epoh dna ,sregalliv laer emoceb sdrawkcab delleps uoy seman eht fo wef a evah rehtar I ,tsenoh eb oT

What language do you speak? wait it's probably some alien thing

Does that person in your avi have a donkey tail? lmao

He went back to inspecting Saitama?

Boy if I had a nickel for every "meme lord" on here!

It's only bc I literally have an album in my phone gallery with pictures of him <3 ❤
This s8 was already cracked at the bottom anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back