• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall need to stop hating on each other. It's very disrespectful, and I'm sure it breaks the rules of the forum and this thread.

You know, there's a difference between trolling and blatantly sending personal attacks. Yall trollin like little kids.

The only person being childish here is ThatOneMarshalFangirl. I think my signature says it all.

Yall need to stop hating on each other. It's very disrespectful, and I'm sure it breaks the rules of the forum and this thread.

You know, there's a difference between trolling and blatantly sending personal attacks. Yall trollin like little kids.

I have to agree. Not only that, but it's against the rules of this game to take others' trolls or attacks seriously.

But to get back to playing...

Who cares about N64?

you do apparently, having the audacity to even mention it

Even though this is a trolling thread, we still want to maintain a positive and inviting environment for all users, so please try to keep future trolls a bit more lighthearted so that everyone can enjoy the thread.

Thanks

U suck!

jk please don't ban me :)

Last edited:
I will troll you so hard, this thread will be close. Even if it's called 'troll the person above you' my trolling is much too powerful to for it to handle!

Last edited:
wowie 10 apple collectibles cause your name has apples in it!! so original!!1!

i have easily 10 times as much tbt as you do in the abd, so i fail to see how that's supposed to be offensive

but don't worry, your lame dbz icon took care of that for you

what like your pastel cutesy round-faced garbage icon is any easier on the eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back