• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I didnt make a whole deal about it on TWO separate threads:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

MULTIPLE threads actually

Maybe because there is an actual problem with the economy around here? That should be obvious from the sheer amount of TBT you spent on your little pets.

I beg to differ but if your gonna cry about it then, YES OF COURSE THERE IS, HONEY!

You realize it's not just me, right? Lots of people realize the bad shape of our economy. But no, you've just gotta have all eyes on you all the time. Oh well, I suppose attention makes your deflated self esteem feel better.

I sense high sodium contents coming from you, use that salt to make an actual good troll

What are these leaves?! Are they legal?

Of course they are, I dont think ive ever encountered such a dumb question like this! *sweats profusely*

- - - Post Merge - - -

And they're not leaves THEYRE TREES

^If I wanted to kill myself I'd just read all of your trolls and think they were good.

"Mustn't"? What is this, the colonial days? Sorry honey, but words like that don't make you sound smart. They make you sound old.

Stoning people is nothing to joke about. I bet you don't care about the women getting stoned by ISIS in ISIS controlled territory for not wearing a burka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back