• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll queen being nice to someone? Ha, makes me question your position here.

Aww, how sweet. The wannabe troll queen who likes to make fun of my Marshal obsession is an astrophysics nerd who fangirls over Leopold and Waluigi.

Wanna be? I'm pretty sure you copied lmao, why don'tcha look in the mirror and tell me who's a wannabe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it's not bad to fangirl over Leo and Waloogi, at least they're not terribly overrated like Marshal.

The way the popularity list works is that more people like the villagers on top. That doesn't mean Walker is a bad villager, it just means that less people like him.

most of your "trolls" arent even good, its basically just a normie conversation, take that shiz to the VM's and leave the ACTUAL trolling to the professionals, kbye

The trolling queen has returned to claim her righteous spot, take that squirrel lover

I was going to make a joke calling you four-eyes, but I wear glasses too....so I'd also be insulting myself.

Last edited:
I was going to make a joke calling you four-eyes, but I wear glasses too....so I'd also be insulting myself.

The four eyes joke doesnt even make sense for most people who wear glasses. It only works if your glasses have that inside zoom in square thing or have thick af glass (which means you must be basically blind lmao) My glasses are just like in the pfp. Simple layer of glass

The four eyes joke doesnt even make sense for most people who wear glasses. It only works if your glasses have that inside zoom in square thing or have thick af glass (which means you must be basically blind lmao) My glasses are just like in the pfp. Simple layer of glass

And who said they cared about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back