• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopping by o_o I don't even know how to troll lol but people keep talking about this thread so I came to check it out

Wow, all of your villagers are way overrated dreamies. Do you have no personality/creativity at all?

That avatar you have there would like a word with you.

Last edited:
That skull on your avatar is me whenever I have to see your pitiful presence on this thread.

Not as ugly as those things in your avatar. Don't see those in Mario Kart either.

I wish you can play as Eevee in Mario Kart. Eevees will always be up for grabs when they are options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That skull on your avatar is me whenever I have to see your pitiful presence on this thread.

So you are Alolan_Oranges

I have to give you credit. Your poor item lineup order is a good thing because you aren't wasting countless hours posting on this headache.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back