• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is becoming less of a game and more of an opportunity to diss each other. Bloody quit it.

Or at least stop making sure you're always the next person to troll, Alien.

I'm confused am I a baby or not? At least we know that you are one for sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is becoming less of a game and more of an opportunity to diss each other. Bloody quit it.

Or at least stop making sure you're always the next person to troll, Alien.

Isn't that what trolling is?

Your flowers are wilting and your popsicle has melted. Your peach is rotting and it's been rejected.

Joke's on you. Birthstones can never be ruined. As for your collectibles: Your egg is smashed, your flea is squished, your pear is smooshy and rotten, your rose is wilted, and your voodoo doll is cursed to hurt you instead of your enemies.

says the person with layout less put together than their life (and that's saying something)

Woah! You can't be talking with that avatar from google images, it doesn't even have anything to do with your signature or your username xd

Last edited:
Yep, as you can see my avatar matches my signature because it's my dog... Maybe you should spend more time thinking than acting.

(Also, you just changed your avatar, did you take my troll too hard? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back