Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words: Rowlet sucks.

(Out of thread note: Rowlet is my favorite out of the S/M starters, only because of it's final stage typing)

Comment from the side-line: You go girl. You're responses are why I keep up with this thread. XD

EDIT: referring to MarshalFangirl not that slob Alien.

Last edited:
I'm so conflicted right now. I don't wanna troll Buttlet32 because he's just too nice. Alien., on the other hand, is annoying the hell outta me.

I refuse to troll when MF is. I'd feel bad being mean to her. I'm a gentleman. A true gentleman starts a fight he knows he can't win. However when a lady is involved said gentleman must fight for said lady.

EDIT: I'm sorry. I didn't realize until after I posted this that the letters in bold (though meant to abbreviate MarshallFangirl) look like the abbreviation for mother******. My bad and I'm sorry.

Last edited:
You people realize that thread is to be mean to each other right? I didn't think I'd have to lecture you kindergarteners.

Last edited:
Being mean and being heartless are two different things. You clearly don't know the difference.

Also, that joke's already been used. Try again.

Last edited:
I gotta give you one. At least you actually took the time to troll me intead of these jellyfish who are trying to defend each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back