• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what worse than liking anime a lot? Being savage crazy for any art you can get your hands on.

damnit.

Oh wow, Marshal, such an overrated villager. Keep your filthy tier 1 villagers away from me, you normie.

Last edited:
Whoever said that "he" is actually a "he"? "He" could very well be a "she" you sexist monkey.

Last edited:
I checked the gender just to make sure I wouldn't offend anyone such as yourself

Edit: I also expected like "at least I'm not obsessed with an anime character", but nice troll

Last edited:
Nice to know the elusive star wand I earned is trash
Just like selling white Christmas trees in acnl for 120 TBT cough cough ripping people off cough cough
Everyone later got one for free on each character

Nice to know the elusive star wand I earned is trash
Just like selling white Christmas trees in acnl for 120 TBT cough cough ripping people off cough cough
Everyone later got one for free on each character

Trash? I sold one for 8,000 TBT Bells. Does that sound like trash to you?

Nope but sounds like trash to rich af fangirl over here who makes heaps of TBT by selling stuff outrageously high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back