• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have: CheapTeaAndCrustyBagels, RottenlollipopWhoDoesn'tKnowHowToSpellLollipop, Er-IdkWhatToPutForMyUsernameSoIShouldJustPutHaskell and me, Queen Xandra ;3

Xandra because you think your some type of queen b**ch?

We have: CheapTeaAndCrustyBagels, RottenlollipopWhoDoesn'tKnowHowToSpellLollipop, Er-IdkWhatToPutForMyUsernameSoIShouldJustPutHaskell and me, Queen Xandra ;3

queen? lol try harder mate, you cant even fix usernames right like i can

No. You're just "giving" me five minutes because you're off crying in the corner getting bootied.

No. You're just "giving" me five minutes because you're off crying in the corner getting bootied.

Me getting "bootied"? xD I came to your rescue when you were getting ROASTED by TeaBagel, and lolipop earlier, you should thank me :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ill give you 20 minutes to learn how to fix usernames

I'll give you an hour to help you think of anything else, other than 'weaboo' ^^ I advice you to try again with something more creative

Me getting "bootied"? xD I came to your rescue when you were getting ROASTED by TeaBagel, and lolipop earlier, you should thank me :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you an hour to help you think of anything else, other than 'weaboo' ^^ I advice you to try again with something more creative

i bet you used google translate for that profile quote, i dont blame you though its hard to be a good weeabo these days, why not show off your body pillow collection while youre at it, careful not to drop them though, the might "shatter"

Why the f do ya'll think I have a username change? I'm thinking of something better. And I want it to be better than Xandra and Pinklolipop34. And especially better than Teabagel!

Why the f do ya'll think I have a username change? I'm thinking of something better. And I want it to be better than Xandra and Pinklolipop34. And especially better than Teabagel!

maybe because the icon is in your sidebar? use your brain if you even have it anymore

i bet you used google translate for that profile quote, i dont blame you though its hard to be a good weeabo these days, why not show off your body pillow collection while youre at it, careful not to drop them though, the might "shatter"

Well, you can't deny it's better than what the heck "i feel cold" is lol

maybe because the icon is in your sidebar? use your brain if you even have it anymore

Says the girl getting f-ed up right now with no job, being a bum in her Mom's basement.

Says the girl getting f-ed up right now with no job, being a bum in her Mom's basement.

and you think youre doing better, youre probs in a hole in the ground mooching off of tacobell wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back