Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better an art whore than being a whore for an overgrown rat. Go dress up like a nut elsewhere. Oh you already are.

Hey there, little art whore. Aren't you suffering from not getting your daily allotment of fanart?

How am I am even an art whore LMAO 1. I don't even have as much as 1/4 of the art of your mayor, cough cough 2 albums cough cough
and 2. at least I can relate to them in the art community bc not only do I run a shop there, but also I've visited many streams just to hang out with the artist, whereas if there's a request thing open you get all guilt trippy so that maybe they feel bad and draw your mayor, but that's not the case
"You probably won't see this but I would be so, so, honored if you would draw a chibi of my mayor! Not that I deserve a piece from such a talented artist."
For once in your life you're right, you don't.
I also pay the artist a fair amount of TBT since I know the struggle myself, but you'll just get it as cheap as possible even if you know you're taking advantage of them because it's worth more, and again you have like 1,000 TBT it doesn't take too much TBT to make them feel appreciated
// drops mic (roast of the century) //

And for Yuna, uhh your quote sounds like from no game no life

It's from The Hunger Games

Get with the real world program and get off the manga/anime

Also get your drama off a thread that's supposed to be fun trolling and you know. Not serious.

Lmao but don't you know TOMFG is the epidemy of drama here? Wherever she goes, drama follows
just like the whole ask thread shenanigans

Also I'll stick to my 2d husbando, ty ♥

oops ninjaed

Well I can't tell you anything bc I agree with that sunshine statement (gamecube memories)

Last edited:
I'm not saying I deserved it but I stayed at all her streams, from 11pm-like 2 or 3 am each time to chat with her and the other people + watch
even after she did my character, I still came to the stream yesterday again (11pm-3am)
And even though it was free, I tipped her 500 TBT so....

Now kiddos. Let's not take this too far now. You all remember what happened last time it went too far.

'-' k cuz just visiting streams of my friend doesn't show I care and means I'm obsessed
but again, that's how it appears in your brain bc you don't care

ninjaed

what happened with the campfire song my dude

Last edited:
'-' k cuz just visiting streams of my friend doesn't show I care and means I'm obsessed
but again, that's how it appears in your brain bc you don't care

ninjaed

what happened with the campfire song my dude

I took it off because it made my signature too big. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back