• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that to Fangirl, doesn't matter since you sre too idiotic to read my last post.

There isn't even one???

At least it's more conforting than your seizure inducing of your Marshal worship and the crappy town of Junk.
Canaan? More like Canass.

Where shall I start on everything that's wrong with your post? The grammatical errors? The part that says my signature is seizure-inducing when the animation is mild? Maybe it's the part where you said I worship Marshal. I'm very attached to him, but I don't worship him. Also, you have no way of knowing Canaan is junk, considering you've never visited it yourself. Think before you speak, child.

Where shall I start on everything that's wrong with your post? The grammatical errors? The part that says my signature is seizure-inducing when the animation is mild? Maybe it's the part where you said I worship Marshal. I'm very attached to him, but I don't worship him. Also, you have no way of knowing Canaan is junk, considering you've never visited it yourself. Think before you speak, child.

;)

Heheh.

That moment when you have nothing better to say because you are a grammar Nazi and not creative at all.

Marshal can drink a jar of pickle juice.

I'd love to see a selfie with you in those emoji faces you got in your user title x))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back