• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to have you back, sir neckbeard

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats cute, isnt it bedtime for you, i wouldnt want you to get all pissy in the morning

Please, the only one who's got a neckbeard is you. You should go shave but if you want to stay in your mother's basement, I don't blame you...She'd probably hate seeing your pathetic face.

Last edited:

is that all you can come up with, makes sense since you have such a puny brain

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please, the only one who's got a neckbeard is you. You should go shave but if you want to stay in your mother's basement, I don't blame you...She'd probably hate seeing your pathetic face.

remember when people actually wanted you here?, yea me neither

is that all you can come up with, makes sense since you have such a puny brain

Funny you say that since you use the same material claiming it to be such a "good" comeback. Run along and get back to your gardening because you're boring me to death.

Same could be said about yourself, kid.
i think its about time you go back to your cringy club roleplay thread, youre more welcomed there

Pretty sure more people like my cheap lineups more than your presence.

same can be said about any collectible infact i wouldnt mind trading you in for another mori, if someone would even take such a worthless person in return for a mori

Last edited:
i think its about time you go back to your cringy club roleplay thread, youre more welcomed there

same can be said about any collectible infact i wouldnt mind trading you in for another mori, if someone would even take such a worthless person in return for a mori

Who's calling who worthless? Or are you just looking in a mirror at yourself?

You try too hard honestly, maybe your comebacks would be decent if you had any brains what so ever.

i dont like neckbeards that choose girl characters when they are in fact, a guy

go away you arent cute, you never will be you sack of potatos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back