• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

Anyone wanna join my team 5 spots open. first 3 people who want to be on my team will be the main team and the other two will be subs.
Which name will team 7 be?
1 Splatnado
2 Octosquids
3 Your choice
Please note that team names will be picked when the team is assembled if I give you a fr on wiiu that means your on the team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually pm to join 5 spots only first come first serve

1- I love the sharknado like title!

Well guys there's only once space left! Get in quick before someone else does! :)

I forgot to ask- are we allowed to have members that aren't on this forum? (Skype friend) If so we actually have a fourth member already. xD

Yes of course finally! Teams are full now :) But if someone happens to drop out, please let me know and don't tell me when it's finally ready to do a match. Also, the teams may be full but were always ready for more subs!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i enter?

Sorry, it turns out the final team has a friend off-site that would like to participate. If you wanted to be a sub, you'll be the first person I'll ask!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to ask- are we allowed to have members that aren't on this forum? (Skype friend) If so we actually have a fourth member already. xD

Yes but please just make sure that you will be able to communicate with them, let them know dates ect.

Last edited:
Yes of course finally! Teams are full now :) But if someone happens to drop out, please let me know and don't tell me when it's finally ready to do a match. Also, the teams may be full but were always ready for more subs!

Awesome! You can mark him down as Inviso. :D

Question: Are these just one time teams or actual "clan"/teams/guild/group thingies?

And a side note, we may end up needing more subs seeing as how some people who signed up may not be very active.

These can be permanant teams/clans if they wish to. If we don't have any subs available I'll just ask anyone who isn't already playing but is in the tournament to play.

Seeing as how there's a large amount of people required for just one match, I was thinking we should start creating some rules and times so we know if we're going to do it all in one sitting or just do them one by one. Still, we'd best have a time prepared for it all.

Seeing as how there's a large amount of people required for just one match, I was thinking we should start creating some rules and times so we know if we're going to do it all in one sitting or just do them one by one. Still, we'd best have a time prepared for it all.

Actually, I was thinking that, maybe a weapon type limit, like no team could have over two rollers or something like that.

Oh, and we should also make the bracket now, that way we can start organizing times. So far I've got two of us that can be ready as soon as the patch is released.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make that 3 of us.

Well we could do a weapon limit I guess, I'll have a look at what would be suitable. I will have a look at rules/times once the game mode is released, I just wanna have a look at how it works before I organise everything. All I'm going to say right now is if you have a match to do and you are organising teams, do it a few days in advance, and try and get matches done as quickly as possible. If you are one short because someone is sleeping/working during the time but most other people are available, ask around or feel free to ask me to ask a few people if they are willing to sub. Just don't expect to find someone if you start asking ten minutes before your match is due. Also, the games will most likely be best out of 7, just because they go so quickly and considering the effort it would take to organise these matches, it may as well be worth it. :)

Last edited:
Back