• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

Azza

Bells
Red Envelope
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll
Hey guys!
I'm going to start this off by saying this is a thread for organising teams, and it is not a tournament in itself. There will be an actual tournament coming soon, just made in a different thread to make it easier. Okay, so we've scrapped the current teams that we had because we realised that teams of four is very hard to organise. We would do duos, but of course, the matches just wouldn't be as actuve now, would they? So we've decided the next tournament will be trios, with your teams able to have one sub each. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone who was keen on having a team of four. Please try and make sure that your actually able to play at the same time as your team for atleast a few hours a day so that your times that you do your matches are more flexible, and so that it will still be possible for other teams to compete against you. Please don't commit to a team if your extremely busy in real life and aren't available very much. It just puts stress on everyone else who is trying to get their match done. Okay, that's it I think. Hopefully. Don't be shy with organising a team, if you wanna enter, just post on here and I'm sure you'll find some people! Thanks!!! :D

Last edited:
Sign me up to be in the second team. I'll see if Zig and Jingle want to join <3 dunno about the 4th person

Last edited:
Shurr, I'll go in with you and Zig, I just hope time differences don't become too big an issue. I know most people here will have the Summer free, but I'm the complete opposite. I'll probably have a lot less time by the time this comes round. S:

KRAKENS?

Last edited:
Shurr, I'll go in with you and Zig, I just hope time differences don't become too big an issue. I know most people here will have the Summer free, but I'm the complete opposite. I'll probably have a lot less time by the time this comes round. S:

KRAKENS?

Mmm, I wasn't thinking about that. I know time zone caused issues with the team smash tourney Zig made. I guess give it a shot and see if it works~

Krakens and Bubbles. :lemon:

Last edited:
Mmm, I wasn't thinking about that. I know time zone caused issues with the team smash tourney Zig made. I guess give it a shot and see if it works~

Krakens and Bubbles. :lemon:

Yeah, I entered 1 smash tourney over Easter and by the time the places filled up I was away and had to give my place to someone else. So I try to avoid promising I'll be around. - especially weekends which is when most competitions tend to be. S:

I hope this paintbrush is good, I could do with disruptor or echolocator on it. Echolocator with an organised team could be so useful. :j

EDIT: Oh, it has Sprinkler and inkstrike. TORTADOES?

Last edited:
Do we know if we'll be able to choose a friend's team to go against or is it just going to be "you're in a party press join and you'll go against another random team".

Our team is too Powerful.

*Ego increases*

Do we know if we'll be able to choose a friend's team to go against or is it just going to be "you're in a party press join and you'll go against another random team".

I'm not sure either.

A possible alternative would be for both teams to join an 8 player lobby and wait for the teams to randomly get put together though, which is a last resort if needed I guess.

Looks like I'll have to find a team. ^_^"

...I'll begin my hunt tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. Then again, asking people to form a team isn't my forte.... neither is asking to join one. ^_^" Maybe I'll just cheer everyone on or something XD

Back