• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ☼ Keitara's Art Shop ☼ closed

ITS TIME

Commission Order
__________​

• Username:himeki
  • Art Option: halfbody aaa
  • Character Reference:http://toyhou.se/588917.ev (green jacket outfit)
  • Personality of Characters: it me lmao
  • Additional Info: aaa do you charge extra for backgrounds like in the first example? idk man im poor i wanted to check w/u first
  • Special Requests: maybe smth with fingerguns? idk ill leave it up to you! ^^ i was gonna use this for phone wallpaper instead of the delete this da which it currently is LMAO
  • Payment: paypal (rip my wallet) [but i have christmas money so its okay] {i think}

Last edited:
Ok here is my update for my 2nd order! ^-^

Commission Order
__________​

• Username: Samansu
  • Art Option: Couple Fullbody
  • Character Reference: Sheldon and Samantha
  • Personality of Characters: He is shy, sweet, and kind. She is smart, sarcastic, and kind.
  • Additional Info: I would like Sheldon to be sitting on a couch holding a controller and playing a game while I sit next to him. I am leaning over and kissing him on the cheek with my eyes closed and he is surprised and blushing. He is very shy so his blush should be pretty deep.
  • Special Requests: Sheldon is wearing his hat, the twenty one pilots shirt in his gallery, the shoes in his gallery, and light grey jean shorts that go to his knees and are a little baggy. I am wearing a green tank top, a skirt like the one in the gallery (but brown please), the sandals in the gallery, and any of the jewelry you want to put on. The one that says 'earrings' is technically a pic of a necklace, but I have earrings with that exact charm on them. Also I included a detail shot of my glasses and I have a small birthmark/mole on my lower left cheek/almost at my chin.
  • Payment: Paypal <3

UPDATE:

(If MardyBum / tearexia did want to be added to the list, I'll still add them)
The waiting list will stay closed for a longer time from now on!
I have a dream of making Yuri on Ice merch after I finish all the commissions. I'm planning to go to a convention (either in Germany or in the UK if I can afford the travelling. If I really can come to the UK, I'd be so happy to meet folks from tbt!!) and I'll be giving the merch out for free :'D

UPDATE:

(If MardyBum / tearexia did want to be added to the list, I'll still add them)
The waiting list will stay closed for a longer time from now on!
I have a dream of making Yuri on Ice merch after I finish all the commissions. I'm planning to go to a convention (either in Germany or in the UK if I can afford the travelling. If I really can come to the UK, I'd be so happy to meet folks from tbt!!) and I'll be giving the merch out for free :'D

I'm going to the UK for Spring break. Shove that YOI merch in my face pls.

I'm going to the UK for Spring break. Shove that YOI merch in my face pls.

aaa I cant make it that early, sorry ;_; It'll definitely be more like middle or end of 2017 aaa
as a substitute, take this
tumblr_oi9mjlilb71rkqdauo1_500.gif
it'll make you feel better

ooooo just when we talked about that!
I wanted to go to the UK as well but,,, May is a super busy month for me ;;-;;
Finally merch from u!!!! I look forward to them ^q^

ooooo just when we talked about that!
I wanted to go to the UK as well but,,, May is a super busy month for me ;;-;;
Finally merch from u!!!! I look forward to them ^q^
aaa yon!! Yes, our talk gave me motivation heehee!
aaa i'm excited myself xD But I'm just going to make home-made prints though ^^ since they'll be for free hehe
god, that worked. blessyouuuuu
victuuri has blessed us all

KEI IS KILLING ME
PLS MAKE YOI MERCH
MAKE TONS OF PHICHIT TOO I LOVE MY BOY

WIP, just to show i AM actually working lol. i'm afraid people might think i'm just slacking off all the time ugh, it's just that these really do take a lot of time and life energy
but i had "be my coach, victor" 1 hour loop running while drawing to keep my motivation up --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjNBMl6aRpo&list=FL0hVnqFBVCznlkPGI8dS1Tw&index=6
O6kvvAI.png

close up of hair lololol ITS A LABYRINTH
qeKrTq4.png

KEI IS KILLING ME
PLS MAKE YOI MERCH
MAKE TONS OF PHICHIT TOO I LOVE MY BOY

OK OK I WILL DO PHICHIT
BUT DONT DIE

WIP, just to show i AM actually working lol. i'm afraid people might think i'm just slacking off all the time ugh, it's just that these really do take a lot of time and life energy
but i had "be my coach, victor" 1 hour loop running while drawing to keep my motivation up --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjNBMl6aRpo&list=FL0hVnqFBVCznlkPGI8dS1Tw&index=6
O6kvvAI.png

close up of hair lololol ITS A LABYRINTH
qeKrTq4.png

OK OK I WILL DO PHICHIT
BUT DONT DIE

CRIESSSSSSSSS AKJDHAS UR ART KILLS ME

I am terribly sorry for vanishing like this. It is a bad habit of mine, and I am going to carry the consequences for it now. I will be honest. At first I just got absorbed into a new game I bought some months ago and ignored responsibilities because of it, but then I got into another fight with my father and a depressive phase started. It added up with other anxieties, such as my unemployment (I have dropped out of school), loneliness (I don't have any friends) and lack of will to live. Over the months I desperately tried to distract myself from these problems. Lots of time passed, and I felt very guilty for belltree, but I was also scared people would get angry at me that I disappeared without a word for such a long time. I was always scared to log in and look at any messages and to see people's reactions... I'm so sorry for being such a coward. I logged into Paypal earlier and against my expectations, nobody had filed a chargeback. I concluded that they're probably still waiting for me even after such a long time... so I finally gathered my courage to come here. Unexpectedly I didn't get any angry messages... I don't know if people will forgive me or not, but either way I don't think I deserve to still be around... I will refund Evvie and Samansu as quickly as possible. Thank you all for having accepted me into this community, I will never forget it.

I am terribly sorry for vanishing like this. It is a bad habit of mine, and I am going to carry the consequences for it now. I will be honest. At first I just got absorbed into a new game I bought some months ago and ignored responsibilities because of it, but then I got into another fight with my father and a depressive phase started. It added up with other anxieties, such as my unemployment (I have dropped out of school), loneliness (I don't have any friends) and lack of will to live. Over the months I desperately tried to distract myself from these problems. Lots of time passed, and I felt very guilty for belltree, but I was also scared people would get angry at me that I disappeared without a word for such a long time. I was always scared to log in and look at any messages and to see people's reactions... I'm so sorry for being such a coward. I logged into Paypal earlier and against my expectations, nobody had filed a chargeback. I concluded that they're probably still waiting for me even after such a long time... so I finally gathered my courage to come here. Unexpectedly I didn't get any angry messages... I don't know if people will forgive me or not, but either way I don't think I deserve to still be around... I will refund Evvie and Samansu as quickly as possible. Thank you all for having accepted me into this community, I will never forget it.

Omg noo Keitara ;-; You are always welcome here, I don't know why people would be angry. You're such an angel, I'm sorry that you've been going through all these things. I'm sure it will get better, a lot of us have our doors open here if you want to vent or hear advice. I don't think you should take all the blame, everything is completely understandable. I'm positive everyone already forgave you since they weren't mad in the first place. ( ˘ ?˘)♥I truly hope everything turns out bright for you, an inspiration to many people including myself doesn't deserve this. Kei we are always here for you ❤

No one's mad at you Kei!! I'm so happy that you're back and doing well. You have nothing to be sorry about, we all understand c:

oh gosh dear, im so sorry you've had to carry all this alone on your shoulders ;; nobody would ever get angry for taking time away because of rl problems - your mental health is more important to all of us!
everyone would be really happy to have you back and psoting around again, but if its too hard for you, then don't worry! just remember that we all care about you, and we wish you the best!

I'm so late to reply to these, I'm sorry. I wasn't sure if I should post in the forums again but if I am completely honest, I woud love to stay, because everybody is so nice. Belltree truly is a wonderful place with so many wonderful people, it is hard to leave after staying here for many years. Thank you so much, all of you, for your kind words.

It's not only that I thought people could be angry at me, but it's also because I feel ashamed of myself. I keep causing so much drama even though I really wanted to become a little professional when it comes to art... But I guess I'm just not able to handle this professionally in my RL state ... I really really apologize for this.

This shop obviously is closed now considering that I don't think I still have the right to keep this going, and I don't really know what I'll do concerning art from now on, but once I finish Samansu's commission which she kindly still wanted me to finish, I at least would like to host a small giveaway to show my appreciation for everyone and to apologize once again ^^!

your art looks so nice ;o; glad you're back .w. what game were you playing? just curious

Back