• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ☼ Keitara's Art Shop ☼ closed

aaaaaaa YES SOMEBODY WANTS TO COMMISSION NSFW YES YES
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EHEHEHEHE
*ahem* of course! No problem<3

Ahahaha! Glad that my commission requests have made you so happy! ^0^ I am DEFINITELY looking forward to your work now! ^.~ Now to decide what I want... ^///^ <3

jint 1/2 :>
04e6c87039d9bcfc2fdac91d869ffa10-daok55m.png

omggg it's so cute!! thank you so much kei, I love it Q____Q <333
The one for Eous is a broken link for me tho ;___; do you mind linking it to me again? hhhh

edit: screams i saw it on dA it's all good it's all good!! wwwW

Last edited:
Commission Order
__________​

• Username: Hatori
  • Art Option: Pixel Chibi
  • Character Reference: [x]
  • Personality of Characters: Sweet and timid
  • Additional Info: Feel free to omit small details on clothes! Oh, and you don't have to draw the smoke that's emitted from the ears + tail if you don't want to!
  • Special Requests: N/A, artistic freedom \o/
  • Payment: RLC

Thank you <3

Last edited:
Heylo! I know it will still be a while, but I would like to change my commission request pose. I'll let you know whenever you get to me ok? It will still be the full-body couple piece and the NSF couple which I haven't decided about yet. ^.~

crying because my pc bluescreened while i was drawing commission and i didn't save T_T

Heylo! I know it will still be a while, but I would like to change my commission request pose. I'll let you know whenever you get to me ok? It will still be the full-body couple piece and the NSF couple which I haven't decided about yet. ^.~
aaa i'm sorry for taking so long T_T by the time I reach people on the waitlist, they often already went inactive or spent their money for something else/forgot afgdfdhgf maybe I should just go with instant slots instead of a waitlist, idk
i'm just crying at jint finishing like 10 commissions for you while I dont get anything done rip kei
-somehow went off-topic- Sure you can edit your form anytime you like!! :') Thanks for your support T_T
sorry for taking so long aaa, but i'm dead-set on finishing it during the weekend!!

crying because my pc bluescreened while i was drawing commission and i didn't save T_T

aaa i'm sorry for taking so long T_T by the time I reach people on the waitlist, they often already went inactive or spent their money for something else/forgot afgdfdhgf maybe I should just go with instant slots instead of a waitlist, idk
i'm just crying at jint finishing like 10 commissions for you while I dont get anything done rip kei
-somehow went off-topic- Sure you can edit your form anytime you like!! :') Thanks for your support T_T

sorry for taking so long aaa, but i'm dead-set on finishing it during the weekend!!

Oh man I'm sorry about the bluescreen! That sucks! TT^TT

Please don't worry about it! It's totally ok with me! I just wanted to double check that it was ok to change what I was asking for. That's all! Take your time my dear! <3

Oh, nope, it's fine
I don't mind waiting as long as it's not like 6 months haha

Could I be added to the pinglist for a pixel, please?

@nightmares!! green/black color scheme really isnt my thing but I tried my best^^ i prefer to draw chibi with lots of pink xD
nightmares_commission2_by_xkeitara-datpycs.png

an important update:
I got rid of the chibi styles and just offer "chibi" from now on . I cannot keep up with specific styles after all /sigh instead I will draw the character in a style I find suitable , but ofc I will send sketch for approval to the commissioner first, and I can make changes if desired. I hope thats ok ^^

I also raised the prices a bit... I think it's only fair to me because I easily spend +10 hours (except pixel chibi), furthermore there are paypal fees PLUS currency conversion fees included. If I offer a chibi for 10usd, and work 10 hours on it, I would get 1usd/hour, but the paypal/currency fees make it even less than 1usd/hour... So i hope the new prices are understandable ;;
and i seriously need to get faster at drawing rip

@nightmares!! green/black color scheme really isnt my thing but I tried my best^^ i prefer to draw chibi with lots of pink xD
nightmares_commission2_by_xkeitara-datpycs.png

an important update:
I got rid of the chibi styles and just offer "chibi" from now on . I cannot keep up with specific styles after all /sigh instead I will draw the character in a style I find suitable , but ofc I will send sketch for approval to the commissioner first, and I can make changes if desired. I hope thats ok ^^

I also raised the prices a bit... I think it's only fair to me because I easily spend +10 hours (except pixel chibi), furthermore there are paypal fees PLUS currency conversion fees included. If I offer a chibi for 10usd, and work 10 hours on it, I would get 1usd/hour, but the paypal/currency fees make it even less than 1usd/hour... So i hope the new prices are understandable ;;
and i seriously need to get faster at drawing rip
I SEE THAT <3 707 AT THE END OF UR SIG KEI
I SEE IT
DONT TRY AND DENY
but that looks super nice!!! :D

@hatori

izumi is so lovely omg... i need me some izumi
i read he like sweet food and plushie so I added plushie designed ice cream hehe<33 he wants to share with u
hatoricomm_by_xkeitara-dau560f.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SEE THAT <3 707 AT THE END OF UR SIG KEI
I SEE IT
DONT TRY AND DENY
but that looks super nice!!! :D
i dont try to deny it lol it the oppotise :'D i wanna shout to the world that he is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
thankyouuu :')) also sorry i've been gone the whole week ;; i felt like i needed a social media break and uahh i still have to show you picture of my 707 daki ehehehehehehe EHEEHEHEH my boi is laying right next tome
W-aaah thank you! I really love the colouring style a lot ;_______; thanks thanks
i'm so happy you liky:')) you welcome!
Could I be added to the pinglist for a pixel, please?
Hi there, thank you for the interest!! :')) by pinglist do you mean the waitlist or..? i'm not sure heh

Last edited:
Keiii thank you so much!! I saw it on dA and commented on it but wanted to say: Thank you so much!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it!! Thank you for drawing my boy and that delicious ice cream!! ///

i have reopened the waitlist for a bit :')

Keiii thank you so much!! I saw it on dA and commented on it but wanted to say: Thank you so much!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it!! Thank you for drawing my boy and that delicious ice cream!! ///

<333 you're always welcome dear

i have reopened the waitlist for a bit :')

My worst nightmare/most beautiful dream has just come true. While I am excited slots are open, I used the last of my PayPal (aka my art commission allowance I give myself and can't go past every few months) literally a few days ago.

So I shall lurk and see what beauties you create and wait until I have enough monies to spend on beautiful arts instead of dog food and rent.

635946064281288923471431472_I'm%20Not%20Crying%20Gif.gif

My worst nightmare/most beautiful dream has just come true. While I am excited slots are open, I used the last of my PayPal (aka my art commission allowance I give myself and can't go past every few months) literally a few days ago.

So I shall lurk and see what beauties you create and wait until I have enough monies to spend on beautiful arts instead of dog food and rent.

635946064281288923471431472_I'm%20Not%20Crying%20Gif.gif

wha----- oh god you flatter me!!
tumblr_n53aj6KX9Z1smcbm7o1_500.gif

//gives you tissue
i'm so happy you like my art this much!! //sobs thank you so much for the support!!!

Back