Shop ☼ Keitara's Art Shop ☼ closed

aaaaaaa YES SOMEBODY WANTS TO COMMISSION NSFW YES YES
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EHEHEHEHE
*ahem* of course! No problem<3

Ahahaha! Glad that my commission requests have made you so happy! ^0^ I am DEFINITELY looking forward to your work now! ^.~ Now to decide what I want... ^///^ <3

jint 1/2 :>
04e6c87039d9bcfc2fdac91d869ffa10-daok55m.png

omggg it's so cute!! thank you so much kei, I love it Q____Q <333
The one for Eous is a broken link for me tho ;___; do you mind linking it to me again? hhhh

edit: screams i saw it on dA it's all good it's all good!! wwwW

Last edited:
Commission Order
__________​

• Username: Hatori
  • Art Option: Pixel Chibi
  • Character Reference: [x]
  • Personality of Characters: Sweet and timid
  • Additional Info: Feel free to omit small details on clothes! Oh, and you don't have to draw the smoke that's emitted from the ears + tail if you don't want to!
  • Special Requests: N/A, artistic freedom \o/
  • Payment: RLC

Thank you <3

Last edited:
Heylo! I know it will still be a while, but I would like to change my commission request pose. I'll let you know whenever you get to me ok? It will still be the full-body couple piece and the NSF couple which I haven't decided about yet. ^.~

crying because my pc bluescreened while i was drawing commission and i didn't save T_T

Heylo! I know it will still be a while, but I would like to change my commission request pose. I'll let you know whenever you get to me ok? It will still be the full-body couple piece and the NSF couple which I haven't decided about yet. ^.~
aaa i'm sorry for taking so long T_T by the time I reach people on the waitlist, they often already went inactive or spent their money for something else/forgot afgdfdhgf maybe I should just go with instant slots instead of a waitlist, idk
i'm just crying at jint finishing like 10 commissions for you while I dont get anything done rip kei
-somehow went off-topic- Sure you can edit your form anytime you like!! :') Thanks for your support T_T
sorry for taking so long aaa, but i'm dead-set on finishing it during the weekend!!

crying because my pc bluescreened while i was drawing commission and i didn't save T_T

aaa i'm sorry for taking so long T_T by the time I reach people on the waitlist, they often already went inactive or spent their money for something else/forgot afgdfdhgf maybe I should just go with instant slots instead of a waitlist, idk
i'm just crying at jint finishing like 10 commissions for you while I dont get anything done rip kei
-somehow went off-topic- Sure you can edit your form anytime you like!! :') Thanks for your support T_T

sorry for taking so long aaa, but i'm dead-set on finishing it during the weekend!!

Oh man I'm sorry about the bluescreen! That sucks! TT^TT

Please don't worry about it! It's totally ok with me! I just wanted to double check that it was ok to change what I was asking for. That's all! Take your time my dear! <3

Oh, nope, it's fine
I don't mind waiting as long as it's not like 6 months haha

@nightmares!! green/black color scheme really isnt my thing but I tried my best^^ i prefer to draw chibi with lots of pink xD
nightmares_commission2_by_xkeitara-datpycs.png

an important update:
I got rid of the chibi styles and just offer "chibi" from now on . I cannot keep up with specific styles after all /sigh instead I will draw the character in a style I find suitable , but ofc I will send sketch for approval to the commissioner first, and I can make changes if desired. I hope thats ok ^^

I also raised the prices a bit... I think it's only fair to me because I easily spend +10 hours (except pixel chibi), furthermore there are paypal fees PLUS currency conversion fees included. If I offer a chibi for 10usd, and work 10 hours on it, I would get 1usd/hour, but the paypal/currency fees make it even less than 1usd/hour... So i hope the new prices are understandable ;;
and i seriously need to get faster at drawing rip

@nightmares!! green/black color scheme really isnt my thing but I tried my best^^ i prefer to draw chibi with lots of pink xD
nightmares_commission2_by_xkeitara-datpycs.png

an important update:
I got rid of the chibi styles and just offer "chibi" from now on . I cannot keep up with specific styles after all /sigh instead I will draw the character in a style I find suitable , but ofc I will send sketch for approval to the commissioner first, and I can make changes if desired. I hope thats ok ^^

I also raised the prices a bit... I think it's only fair to me because I easily spend +10 hours (except pixel chibi), furthermore there are paypal fees PLUS currency conversion fees included. If I offer a chibi for 10usd, and work 10 hours on it, I would get 1usd/hour, but the paypal/currency fees make it even less than 1usd/hour... So i hope the new prices are understandable ;;
and i seriously need to get faster at drawing rip
I SEE THAT <3 707 AT THE END OF UR SIG KEI
I SEE IT
DONT TRY AND DENY
but that looks super nice!!! :D

@hatori

izumi is so lovely omg... i need me some izumi
i read he like sweet food and plushie so I added plushie designed ice cream hehe<33 he wants to share with u
hatoricomm_by_xkeitara-dau560f.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SEE THAT <3 707 AT THE END OF UR SIG KEI
I SEE IT
DONT TRY AND DENY
but that looks super nice!!! :D
i dont try to deny it lol it the oppotise :'D i wanna shout to the world that he is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
thankyouuu :')) also sorry i've been gone the whole week ;; i felt like i needed a social media break and uahh i still have to show you picture of my 707 daki ehehehehehehe EHEEHEHEH my boi is laying right next tome
W-aaah thank you! I really love the colouring style a lot ;_______; thanks thanks
i'm so happy you liky:')) you welcome!
Could I be added to the pinglist for a pixel, please?
Hi there, thank you for the interest!! :')) by pinglist do you mean the waitlist or..? i'm not sure heh

Last edited:
Keiii thank you so much!! I saw it on dA and commented on it but wanted to say: Thank you so much!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it!! Thank you for drawing my boy and that delicious ice cream!! ///

i have reopened the waitlist for a bit :')

Keiii thank you so much!! I saw it on dA and commented on it but wanted to say: Thank you so much!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it!! Thank you for drawing my boy and that delicious ice cream!! ///

<333 you're always welcome dear

i have reopened the waitlist for a bit :')

My worst nightmare/most beautiful dream has just come true. While I am excited slots are open, I used the last of my PayPal (aka my art commission allowance I give myself and can't go past every few months) literally a few days ago.

So I shall lurk and see what beauties you create and wait until I have enough monies to spend on beautiful arts instead of dog food and rent.

635946064281288923471431472_I'm%20Not%20Crying%20Gif.gif

My worst nightmare/most beautiful dream has just come true. While I am excited slots are open, I used the last of my PayPal (aka my art commission allowance I give myself and can't go past every few months) literally a few days ago.

So I shall lurk and see what beauties you create and wait until I have enough monies to spend on beautiful arts instead of dog food and rent.

635946064281288923471431472_I'm%20Not%20Crying%20Gif.gif

wha----- oh god you flatter me!!
tumblr_n53aj6KX9Z1smcbm7o1_500.gif

//gives you tissue
i'm so happy you like my art this much!! //sobs thank you so much for the support!!!

Back