Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

well if ash flips red idc if you lynch me bc u probably wont listen to me but at least youll lynch chees or dylan the next day

why the hell would i be on a team with chees if im the only one advocating a lynch for her

honestly it only makes sense from my POV coz i know im town and im too tired to do anything in this game anymore so #yolo

well if ash flips red idc if you lynch me bc u probably wont listen to me but at least youll lynch chees or dylan the next day

why the hell would i be on a team with chees if im the only one advocating a lynch for her

honestly it only makes sense from my POV coz i know im town and im too tired to do anything in this game anymore so #yolo

only thing that would make sense is Chees/Dylan team if ash flips green if you're town. Cariad and Karen are basically confirmed town if im looking right. Unless Karen isnt a vig and their isn't really a vig which i highly doubt tbh.

VxWSwYG.png

Why are you still in the club at 7am? You decide to take a short nap on the chest of a bouncer's corpse. Zzzz...

Current Score
Town
Mafia
31​
4​

Ashtot aka. Bull the Bouncer became a pillow.

Role PM said:
Bull the Bouncer (Mafia Goon)
Hired primarily for your brawn, you?re kept on the outside of this operation. You send away the troublemakers and those who seem likely to suss out your leader, [Omitted], plan. Use your best judgement to contribute to the team?s discussions.

You have no special abilities. All you have is your voice and your vote - so make them count.

You have 23 hours to submit any night actions.

• NA: Tuesday 21st July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Tuesday 21st July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Wednesday 22nd July - 8AM AEST

The result will come one hour after night ends.

dylan lynch me do it so i can be free of your annoying posts

we have til day 7 for a lylo tho right? lol block chees. lynch me tomorrow if theres a kill. doubt there will be but yeah whatever~

- - - Post Merge - - -

since ashs a goon im guessing chees is the godfather
cariad can block whoever i guess and tell us later
idc if im lynched since idc about dylan rn im p sure its chees but if its dylan what a risky bus man. wtf!

- - - Post Merge - - -

inb4 dylan goes "YOU DIDNT VOTE FOR YOUR MAFIA PARTNER YOU SCUMLORD!!!"

even if i did you would accuse me of bussing so like lmao

dylan lynch me do it so i can be free of your annoying posts

we have til day 7 for a lylo tho right? lol block chees. lynch me tomorrow if theres a kill. doubt there will be but yeah whatever~

- - - Post Merge - - -

since ashs a goon im guessing chees is the godfather
cariad can block whoever i guess and tell us later
idc if im lynched since idc about dylan rn im p sure its chees but if its dylan what a risky bus man. wtf!

wow if they are the godfather they put up a good dumb town act. Worked on some. But i think chees is the godfather, cariad you should block them. Its your choice tho

also cute how chees voted for me then switched to ash for no reason :p ash probably is trying to save chees by making it seem like me and him are a team since we voted together but dylan if you still think were a team youre really stupid~

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow if they are the godfather they put up a good dumb town act. Worked on some. But i think chees is the godfather, cariad you should block them. Its your choice tho

it never worked on anyone but dylan because dylans a dumbass

If there is a JoaT who didnt use their shot yet, or even if there is one, please shoot chees tonight. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: If there is a town killing role aka a Vig/JoaT left who didnt use thier shot.

Look at justice continuing to save face tho with their posting style. It's you or chees but only one of you protected Ash for like...ever. Yeah I am gonna say it because you could be reverse psyching me or something and I'm not just gonna look past it. I think you're a capable actor, justice. More angry, all-caps curse out posts coming in response to this one. :rolleyes:

Look at justice continuing to save face tho with their posting style. It's you or chees but only one of you protected Ash for like...ever. Yeah I am gonna say it because you could be reverse psyching me or something and I'm not just gonna look past it. I think you're a capable actor, justice. More angry, all-caps curse out posts coming in response to this one. :rolleyes:

when this game ends and when ur proven wrong you have to give me your url

oh no why'd you do it dylan baaaad idea

List of Players right now based off of claims:

Cariad (Town Roleblocker)
Karen aka Jackson the Paparazzi (One-Shot Vigilante)
Dad aka DJ McQueen (Veteran)

justice aka Tommy the Poster Boy
Chees4mees aka THE GODFATHER

Using chees as the godfather lol since they are

- - - Post Merge - - -

when this game ends and when ur proven wrong you have to give me your url

whats a url

he has the url lushrainforest on tumblr and i want it
also chees voted for me and then ash probably told her in scumchat to lynch him so he could save chees by trying to push me and him as a scumteam because dylans really sold on that theory for some reason but ok Lol Whatever you say buddy!

Back