• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Also, I'd just like to point out why I think that Endless is town. He said that lynching an inactive was a stupid idea this game, which in direct contrast to when he lynched me as mafia d1 last game for inactivity. That's a pretty clear tell right there.

Forek
- Could go either way tbh
- Another addition to their growing list of lies: they said they?d only be on for a bit yesterday and not at all today, it seems they?ve never gone offline.
This has already been addressed by several players and Forek has outlined that a friend cancelled on him several times. BZZZT
chees4mees
- I find it suspicious how they've asked a couple simple questions, but otherwise seem to know how the game's played. They might be a noob, but if they can google the rules they can google what a miller is.
This is coming from the person that asked whether mafia's could see each other last game. A bit hypocritical, no?
- Most of their posts have been filler fluff, and was probably only made so they couldn?t be called inactive.
Mirror image of what everyone else has been saying about them. Still, not a terrible observation. Not particularly helpful either though.
- Their other posts were just generic Forek accusations, and none added any new info. As Karen pointed out, one of chees? posts was almost the exact same as what Hika said.
Ironically, this portion of the post adds no new info. Kinda cute, if you ask me.
- Said ?Anyway doesn't it seem a bit early to think someone's Mafia?? as a response to Endless and Forek arguing. This could mean they?re mafia themself and are worried about ppl finding out
I can't even begin to comprehend this logic. On the upside, it's not anything anyone's said before, which is promising. On the downside, it's so inaccurate. There's nothing stopping cheese from being mafia, but if they are mafia, this is not one of the tells that could've guided us there.
- I also agree with Superpenguin (I think) about how weird ?Nevermind I retract my whole previous statement and probably none of this is useful to anyone.? is, especially considering the statement didn?t add any new info/ideas
Bubowwww. When people are newer to forum mafia they won't bother refining their posts. So he just stream-of-consciousness'd and submitted. This is probably his best post to date and I won't tolerate anyone implying it is even in the vicinity of being a red-tell.
justice
- I don?t like how they?re repeating the same stuff. This could just be the way they talk but idk
- Brought up me possibly being mafia three times, and used the exact same reasoning all three times.
- Also posted the same thing about Tom four times.
- There?s some Forek stuff too, but I think we?ve all seen enough Forek for one day.
OH MAN. Yeah no this is glorious and by hell or high water you're going to face the rope today. Can I bring people's attention to the fact that pillow is implying that justice could be mafia for re-inforcement when, last game, pillow re-inforced their own read on audino AND re-inforced their read on dad. The amount of things pillow is claiming are red-tells that they did last game is getting absurd. Terminate post-haste.
Ashtot
- Basically hasn?t done anything except ****post, spam the same reaction image, and say Forek is town because ?\_(ツ)_/?
Actually, Ashtot thoroughly explained why he thought Forek was town. To the detriment of this post and your well being.
- Wanted to lynch Runeraider for absolutely no reason, until they switched to me for being ?inconsistent?
Wanted to lynch Runeraider because Ashtot lynches people he perceives as bad to 'up the quality of the game'. And while we're all aware of exactly how stupid that line of play is he still pursues it. I agree that him doing it is moronic, but it's not a red-tell since he always does it. Oh, yeah, also: you're hellishly inconsistent.
- Their behaviour is really different from last game, when they were town
This is just so, so incorrect that it's almost amusing. Instead, it's just plain dumb.

So yeah, Pillow is presently hacking into the dirt fast enough to dig a deeper hole than Forek, I suggest a Chinese Firedrill type scenario where multiple people jump to this wagon.

Pre-post edit: Nice call out Hika, I accept that I was wrong there. Somehow missed that portion of the post. That being said, that question had already been asked several times? (Which is probably why I ignored it) Why'd you ask something that other people had already addressed?

Um, yeah, I think you're the scummiest. Do you have any possible arguments about why you aren't mafia that I haven't already debunked?

If you need another refresher, you can read the post I did on you.

I don't have any arguments, actually. But why are all the votes exept yours not about if im mafia or not? Your vote and Endless's previous vote were the only votes that didnt have to do with me being irrating. I also have a question, why did you read on the pinball of today rather then somebody that hasn't had any suspicion?

Also, I'd just like to point out why I think that Endless is town. He said that lynching an inactive was a stupid idea this game, which in direct contrast to when he lynched me as mafia d1 last game for inactivity. That's a pretty clear tell right there.
Actually I didn't vote for you last game, or advocate your lynch at all - as much as I'd love an easy ticket to town-dom like that.

EBWOP: Meant why did you read on the pinball of today rather then somebody who hasn't been read 5+ times?

@Runeraider If you're not certain your vote is 100% correct then how come you aren't open to an alternate lynch? I could have very well mis-interpreted your post, but either way; the lynch is far from locked and there's still several alternatives worth considering.

Did you? I remember everyone sheeping on me for no reason, but I still trust you nonetheless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course I'm OPEN to other alternatives, and if someone says something incredibly stupid or someone makes an excellent case, I will move off of him. But for the time being, I feel that Forek is the best lynch.

This has already been addressed by several players and Forek has outlined that a friend cancelled on him several times. BZZZTThis is coming from the person that asked whether mafia's could see each other last game. A bit hypocritical, no?Mirror image of what everyone else has been saying about them. Still, not a terrible observation. Not particularly helpful either though.Ironically, this portion of the post adds no new info. Kinda cute, if you ask me. I can't even begin to comprehend this logic. On the upside, it's not anything anyone's said before, which is promising. On the downside, it's so inaccurate. There's nothing stopping cheese from being mafia, but if they are mafia, this is not one of the tells that could've guided us there.
Bubowwww. When people are newer to forum mafia they won't bother refining their posts. So he just stream-of-consciousness'd and submitted. This is probably his best post to date and I won't tolerate anyone implying it is even in the vicinity of being a red-tell.OH MAN. Yeah no this is glorious and by hell or high water you're going to face the rope today. Can I bring people's attention to the fact that pillow is implying that justice could be mafia for re-inforcement when, last game, pillow re-inforced their own read on audino AND re-inforced their read on dad. The amount of things pillow is claiming are red-tells that they did last game is getting absurd. Terminate post-haste.Actually, Ashtot thoroughly explained why he thought Forek was town. To the detriment of this post and your well being.Wanted to lynch Runeraider because Ashtot lynches people he perceives as bad to 'up the quality of the game'. And while we're all aware of exactly how stupid that line of play is he still pursues it. I agree that him doing it is moronic, but it's not a red-tell since he always does it. Oh, yeah, also: you're hellishly inconsistent.
This is just so, so incorrect that it's almost amusing. Instead, it's just plain dumb.

So yeah, Pillow is presently hacking into the dirt fast enough to dig a deeper hole than Forek, I suggest a Chinese Firedrill type scenario where multiple people jump to this wagon.

Pre-post edit: Nice call out Hika, I accept that I was wrong there. Somehow missed that portion of the post. That being said, that question had already been asked several times? (Which is probably why I ignored it) Why'd you ask something that other people had already addressed?

Because he didn't answer and I wanted to know why. If he did answer, my bad.

Where did your suspicion on Forek and Tom go earlier at the beginning of D1? I honestly get more vibes from you and LaBelleFleur about slipping by, if I'm honest.

You have always been very hard for me to read, and I just went back and read some of your previous posts in other games. gdi

They haven't gone but I have a bigger suspicion on chees now after reading one of her posts.

Refer to my post #439.

I am just gonna go ahead and say this, I responded to chees's post, the one that went " It is pretty sus that Forek changed his role to self aware right after somebody mentioned it " But he never got back to my response. I saw him lurking the thread, but he never bothered to answer back to my post. I really don't understand why he didn't respond. Maybe he didn't see it? And the response to that post, again is, That how could i type such a long post right after Tom said self aware miller? I am not a keyboard master like others are, but even then I didn't refresh the page, i was responing to Karen , who raised suspicion. I hope you answer this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i am gonna log off for the night.

oh man i should get some sleep, but i wake up when day ends so whatever lol. im tired as hell so im probably gonna vote seeing as ill probably be sleeping when day ends.

and irritatingly accurate meta
you can blame elise for this one <3333

I haven't actually ISO'd cory but I don't need to since there isn't any content in any of their posts. Resembles ashtot without actually being useful. Maybe I'm being mean here; there was a read or two they produced, but nothing to back those up - and rather poor reads at that. More on this later. Seems proud of being a moron, not sure how to take that.

yep thats cory for you lmao.

This has already been addressed by several players and Forek has outlined that a friend cancelled on him several times. BZZZTThis is coming from the person that asked whether mafia's could see each other last game. A bit hypocritical, no?Mirror image of what everyone else has been saying about them. Still, not a terrible observation. Not particularly helpful either though.Ironically, this portion of the post adds no new info. Kinda cute, if you ask me. I can't even begin to comprehend this logic. On the upside, it's not anything anyone's said before, which is promising. On the downside, it's so inaccurate. There's nothing stopping cheese from being mafia, but if they are mafia, this is not one of the tells that could've guided us there.
Bubowwww. When people are newer to forum mafia they won't bother refining their posts. So he just stream-of-consciousness'd and submitted. This is probably his best post to date and I won't tolerate anyone implying it is even in the vicinity of being a red-tell.OH MAN. Yeah no this is glorious and by hell or high water you're going to face the rope today. Can I bring people's attention to the fact that pillow is implying that justice could be mafia for re-inforcement when, last game, pillow re-inforced their own read on audino AND re-inforced their read on dad. The amount of things pillow is claiming are red-tells that they did last game is getting absurd. Terminate post-haste.Actually, Ashtot thoroughly explained why he thought Forek was town. To the detriment of this post and your well being.Wanted to lynch Runeraider because Ashtot lynches people he perceives as bad to 'up the quality of the game'. And while we're all aware of exactly how stupid that line of play is he still pursues it. I agree that him doing it is moronic, but it's not a red-tell since he always does it. Oh, yeah, also: you're hellishly inconsistent.

oh nice catch, didnt notice pillow did this in past games. and yeah as i said earlier, ash always does that and stated his reasoning so the rest of the post falls flat. i do see how pillow thought ash was a bit different from the last game, maybe coz the ****head trio wasnt fully there so he didnt have a reason to ****post. :lemon:

It's extremely similar to what hika posted and s/he is not contributing any new information just recapping what has been said which is what I & many others do as mafia

mhm a lot of others have been doing that this game too, tho. but i get where ur coming from. i dont feel like thats always a sign of mafia tho, uhh weak town players i guess end up doing that a lot bc well, they dont know what to do.

okay ppl r probably sick of me saying this for the 999th time, but im voting pillow coz

1) sudden change in behavior ex passive to more..aggressive i guess????
2) abe pretty much summed up all my thoughts thx buddy

shouldve voted a while ago but for some reason i always wait til day ends to vote oops

also cariad, you have been fairly quiet. what r ur thoughts now? so far all your reads have been about teams, rather than individual reads. that or you're asking a question. i find it odd you're avoiding putting suspicion on one person alone

- - - Post Merge - - -

u know if im awake be4 day ends im switching to cariad but since shes busy and lives in the uk and prob wont respond by the time i go to bed, ill give her the benefit of the doubt

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: NO LYNCH

why are you voting no lynch???? i get u have no suspicion but no lynch is Bad (sorry nicky~)

Karen, you haven't addressed my campaign @ pillow bunny. Can I hear your thoughts?

Also, pretty sure the people voting no lynch aren't trying to no lynch (since that'd obviously be horrendous) but are just trying to not miss voting.

Karen, you haven't addressed my campaign @ pillow bunny. Can I hear your thoughts?

Also, pretty sure the people voting no lynch aren't trying to no lynch (since that'd obviously be horrendous) but are just trying to not miss voting.

eh ik cory said that but hika said they had no idea who was maf since they retracted their original stance or something on chees or forek. cant remember rn coz im tired as hell and i should probably sleep..

Oh yeah forgot why I gathered those quotes:

>endless is obviously blue red power role
>cheese is cheeto
>chipped obviously town guys let me bus
>pillow is power role lemme announce
>tom ur scum die

Cheese is cheeto? What?

Oh yeah forgot why I gathered those quotes:

>endless is obviously blue red power role
>cheese is cheeto
>chipped obviously town guys let me bus
>pillow is power role lemme announce
>tom ur scum die

idk if ur being sarcastic or what but I think Endless could be either blue or just townie. All it looks like it town play. But with how he's been posting, he's probably a townie due to the fact he would be a bit less attention grabbing as a blue.

I do have a few reads:
justice - You are appearing super town for me. I know you're really good at pretending to be town, so it's possible you're still red, but I currently believe you're town. I really like everything you're saying
Runeraider - Definitely town. He wouldn't have so outwardly posted against Forek like that as scum, as all it does is draw attention to himself
Tom - I'm actually seeing that Tom is scum. Me and Tom against each other goes wayyy back and some of these posts are really ringing back to the game where him and I fought in the IRC for like an hour (weeaboo mafia I think). The ">tom ur scum die" is him patronizing himself and from my experience, he is always very jokingly "lol yep i'm definitely scum" when he actually is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop: I wrote this before I read the last 5 pages and I see I'm not the only one who thinks justice reeks of town

- - - Post Merge - - -

More on Tom:

-He has been beating a nearly dead horse for quite awhile now (Forek). It seems all of your activity is coming from one source.

-Tom is never active Day 1 as town. It just never happens. Why would it change? His posts are showing interest in the game, and it currently looks like all his posts are a means of throwing town off. If he's not being sarcastic, he's pushing Forek with the same points that have already been brought up.

-This post... Ooooohooo http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?294700-TBT-Mini-Mafia-XVII-Kissing-to-be-Clever-DAY-1&p=5210699&viewfull=1#post5210699 is reeking of Tom's "hehe, I know something you aren't going to know". Unfortunately, I think we all know you weren't joking about yourself being scum this time.

-He was also willing to lynch Cory due to "not liking" him. Although he can perfectly justify a bandwagon on Cory for his own cause if he is scum and just cover it with "cory sucks at mafia" and "cory is annoying" (which isn't 100% true anymore, he is trying a lot and actually bringing stuff up to the table).

I'm voting Tom. You should too in my onion.

idk if ur being sarcastic or what but I think Endless could be either blue or just townie. All it looks like it town play. But with how he's been posting, he's probably a townie due to the fact he would be a bit less attention grabbing as a blue.

I do have a few reads:
justice - You are appearing super town for me. I know you're really good at pretending to be town, so it's possible you're still red, but I currently believe you're town. I really like everything you're saying
Runeraider - Definitely town. He wouldn't have so outwardly posted against Forek like that as scum, as all it does is draw attention to himself
Tom - I'm actually seeing that Tom is scum. Me and Tom against each other goes wayyy back and some of these posts are really ringing back to the game where him and I fought in the IRC for like an hour (weeaboo mafia I think). The ">tom ur scum die" is him patronizing himself and from my experience, he is always very jokingly "lol yep i'm definitely scum" when he actually is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop: I wrote this before I read the last 5 pages and I see I'm not the only one who thinks justice reeks of town

- - - Post Merge - - -

More on Tom:

-He has been beating a nearly dead horse for quite awhile now (Forek). It seems all of your activity is coming from one source.

-Tom is never active Day 1 as town. It just never happens. Why would it change? His posts are showing interest in the game, and it currently looks like all his posts are a means of throwing town off. If he's not being sarcastic, he's pushing Forek with the same points that have already been brought up.

-This post... Ooooohooo http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-1&p=5210699&viewfull=1#post5210699 is reeking of Tom's "hehe, I know something you aren't going to know". Unfortunately, I think we all know you weren't joking about yourself being scum this time.

-He was also willing to lynch Cory due to "not liking" him. Although he can perfectly justify a bandwagon on Cory for his own cause if he is scum and just cover it with "cory sucks at mafia" and "cory is annoying" (which isn't 100% true anymore, he is trying a lot and actually bringing stuff up to the table).

I'm voting Tom. You should too in my onion.
Thanks trundle love you <3
I'm on my way to work now and I will post my thoughts on what happened last night and what happened during work when I am done with work

Also eeew the replacements. :p

come at m e beotch
i'll read later today right now my mom signed me up for this weird art camp thingy and didn't tell me about until like 12 hours ago (GMT -4) and it made me mad

It surprises me more that somebody hired him.

Also:

http://i.imgur.com/Ed2jtn2.jpg

This was a nice game while it lasted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ed2jtn2.jpg

this made me laugh way too hard

Back